Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:13 am

Francis narrowed his eyes. He was really getting tired of Antonio ignoring him like this. "We both are her best friends, Antonio."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:16 am

He watched the three.. expression falling a little more. Right.. they were all best friends.. so who was Romano to get in between that? He was just being selfish. He stands up, brushing off his pants, and while they aren't paying attention he turns to leave again, he really wanted to be alone. To think.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:18 am

(( EVERYONE STOP RUNNING OFF! ahdkdkdjdjd ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:21 am

Julchen hugs him back hesitantly, then tightening it a bit. A hug was definitely what she needed. Crying into his shirt, keeping the hug there for a few more moments. Not noticing that the Italian left.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:24 am

"How are you a friend to Julchen? All you have ever done was hurt her!" Replies back to Francis but still hugging Jul tightly.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:29 am

Francis stands up. "I didn't ask for her to love me, nor for me to love Lovino, Antonio. I've never tried to hurt her on purpose." he says angrily. "Perhaps you should keep your Spanish mouth quiet since you obviously don't know what you are talkin about."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:31 am

Alala, Romano walks into a pub, and sits in a small booth, where nobody was seated. He waves over a bartender, and orders a glass of wine, and the bottle that comes with it.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:34 am

"You were the one who made her cry multiple times. This is all your fault! It's always your fault! You French pervert." Huffs, furious about this whole situation.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:37 am

Francis just glares at him, "You're probably only jealous because Lovino wanted me and not you, hmm? I don't have time for this." turns to Romano only to see he's not there.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:39 am

Lala, he's already finished his first glass, and poured himself another. Some guy comes and sits in the seat across from him, smiling. "Hey." Romano looked up, and narrowed his eyes, "Not interested." Sips his wine, as the man chuckles, "I just wanna talk, I swear!" He holds his hands up defensively, smiling. Romano sighed, looking up at him with a bored expression, "Fine."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:41 am

She sinks her head slightly, gripping the back of his shirt. Her face was so heated when Francis said she loved him. Honestly, she didn't know what she should say. He said it so bluntly like it didn't matter much. Keeps her face burried in his shirt, too afraid to get more involved in the arguement. And besides, if she were to let go, they could end up getting into a fight.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:42 am

Returns that glare back. ".... You knew that I liked him, yet you stole him away. And what, you don't have time for your friends anymore?"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:47 am

Romano'd made it to his third glass already, and even though the other man - who'd later introduced himself as 'Arturo' - had said he wanted to talk, Romano had done all the talking. He was almost yelling, cheeks flushed, "--Isn't that fucked up!" His arms flew up, almost knocking his glass over, "My friends a-are assholes!" Arturo merely nodded, grinning with amusement.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:50 am

"You're the one who doesn't think I'm your friends anyway. You said it. But don't worry my dear Julchen, I will always be your friend, and love you, perhaps just not as I love Romano. Antonio on the other hand....." He shrugs lightly and starts walking away. "I will he callin to check on you later Jul."

(( Romano don't get raped damn it. ;33; ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:53 am

Wished that Julchen would let go of his shirt so that he could beat Francis up. Alfdka. "I'm leaving. You coming with me, Julchen?"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:55 am

As Romano was starting to pour his fourth glass, having a hard time concentrated, Arturo spoke, "Hey.." he began, putting his hand on the bottle of wine to steady it as Romano poured, "Do you wanna.. oh I dunno.. come to my place?" ... Romano looked at him, setting the bottle down, and sipping his wine.. "Are you some kind of pervert?" He questioned, hiccuping slightly. Arturo laughed, "No more than you, my friend!" Romano mumbled, looking to the side. "...I don't think I should."

((HE wont!! ))
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:57 am

Francis heads back to the direction of Lovi's house since that's where his car was. Pulls out his phone and dials lovino's number. Puts the phone to his ear hoping he'd answer.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:59 am

She turns her head to look at him when she heard her name, lightly loosening her grip on Antonio's shirt. "........." Stares as he walks away, feeling so hurt still. And her friends fighting didn't help it either.
"H-Hm..?" Let's go of him, wiping her eyes, "..J-Ja..I-It's already pretty dark out now...."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:00 am

Arturo had whined enough to eventually get Lovino to agree on going to his house. They both stood up, and a hand snaked its way around Romano's waist, its owner claiming it was only to help balance the buzzed Italian. When his phone started to vibrate, he took it out, and answered, "Ciaaaooo~?" Which was followed by a hiss as the cold air hit him when he was lead outside.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:04 am

He sighed in relief, "Lovino, are you okay? You walked off without even telling me amour." He said walking towards his car, catches sight of it. Walks a bit faster since it's getting dark.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:08 am

A car door was opened, and Romano sat inside, leaning back a bit. "What do y-you care?" Arturo got in on the other side, starting up the car. He looked over at Romano, mouthing the words; Who's that?. Romano pouted, "That asshole I was t-telling you about!" Arturo raised an eyebrow, and took the phone, "Yo."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:10 am

"I'm sorry Jul... Looks like we both ended up with a broken heart in the end." Frowns and holds her hand for comfort. Walks with her to his car.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 am

Francid frowns, "Who in the world are you?!" he says glaring at nothing in particular. And why did Romano sound drunk? What was going on?
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:16 am

Squeezes his hand gently, walking along with him. She just gives a slight nod, not wanting to speak. Once they get to the car, she goes to her side and waits for it to be unlocked..
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 am

Arturo starts to drive, holding the phone between his shoulder and ear, "Mmm.. a friend!" He smiled, winking over at Romano, who was having trouble focusing on anything. He hung up the phone after that, grinning. In a short time, they'd ended up at Arturo's place, and he lead Romano inside. Romano looked around.. he wasn't so comfortable anymore. "..C-can I have my phone back?" ... Arturo smiled again. "Mhm!" tosses it to him, and Romano flails, trying to catch it.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next