Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  xSpain Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 am

Gets in his car and drives to Romano's place. Lalala.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:28 am

He wasn't quite asleep yet. All he could think about were those complete /bastards/. Both of them had lied to him. Fucking jer- Oh. He heard a car pull up, "Must be Feli..." He sighed, looking up at the ceiling.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:41 am

Shifts awkwardly. Glancing at him, seeing that he's depressed. This didng help her feel better either..
"O-Okay..." She's still feeling jealous, which annoys her so much. "....." Julchen stares at his hand before taking it and making her way out of the store, saying nothing.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:47 am

Turns off the car, gets out and rushes over to the door. Knocks rapidly. "Lovi! I have to talk to you!"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 am

He heard the raping knocking, and wondered why the hell Feliciano was knocking at his own house, "Fuck.." Walks down stairs, opening the door. ..Well this was unexpected. All he can do is stare at Spain, before getting really pissed off, and slamming the door in his face. l:
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:52 am

He almost pulled his hand away from Julchen, but manage to stop himself silently walking to his car. He unlocked the doors and got in, not bothering to open the door for Julchen like he usually would.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:55 am

Frowns, but is definitely not going to give up that easily. "Lovinito~! Please, open the door! I just want to talk to you." Keeps knocking and practically yelling for the him to open the door.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:58 am

"I hate you! Why are you even here, you stupid bastard!" He yells, punching the door, "Shouldn't you be- oh I don't know- somewhere else?!" It's unlocked though, so. l:
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:07 am

Idiotic Spain doesn't even try opening the door. B| "Can you at least let me explain? I did all of that because I love you!"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:11 am

Pauses, looking down. ..Suddenly he starts to laugh, leaning against the door, "So let me get this straight.." He sighs, "You went out with Julchen, because you love me? You treated me like complete shit, made everything my fault, defended her, and didn't even let me speak when /she/ was being an asshole.. because you love me? Antonio. You and your friends are fucking liars. If you want to get laid so bad, go see Francis."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:47 pm

"N-No! That's not true! I really wanted to go to the dance with you, but France already asked you so I lost my chance. Then, Julchen came up with a plan to get you and I together. But, that obviously didn't work out... I'm sorry If I hurt you."
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:30 am

....Frowns, opening the door and going inside. Looks down at her lap awkwardly. Wanting to say something.. but she knew he was upset with her. Maybe talking would make things worse. "Hn..." ;;
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:35 am

Starts the car, and pulls out of the parking lot. It's extremely quiet, and you can hear their breathing clearly.... because that's the only thing you can hear. He states straight ahead at the road, not uttering a sound.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:57 am

"Well it was quite the brilliant fucking plan, wasn't it?!" Looks down at his feet, frowning. "...Did Francis only ask me out to make you jealous?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:20 am

Sighs. "I didn't even know Francis was going to ask you out. Do you hate me?"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:41 am

Looks to the side, contemplating, "I don't know, okay? Just.. leave me alone right now."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:59 pm

"Ah, okay... If that's what you want. Call me when you're ready to talk." Frowns and walks to his car.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Slides down the door, covering his face with his hands, crying. He pulls his knees up to his chest, and wraps his arms around them burying his face in his knees.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 am

Nervously looks at him from the corner of her eye. Her heart hurting her from being ignored like this. Julchen hoped that she didn't harm their frendship too harshly. "......F-Francis...." she muttered as she looked at him, deciding to speak at last, "...I-I hope that y-you aren't...really mad at me...o-or anything like that...." Frowning, her throat starting to go raw.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 am

Glances over at her, reaches over and squeezes her leg reassuringly, "I'm not mad at you Julchen...." he was mad at himself. As he came to a stoplight he looked over and tried to give her one those smooth smiles he always wore, but it was hard to do.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:40 am

Blinks at him, blushing slightly, "R-Really..." It was hard to believe him. It was her in the first place that came up with the stupid plan that ruined everything. The albino frowns, "....P-Promise..?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:50 am

"Oui, I promise. Stop worrying your pretty little face, you're so much prettier when you smile~." He assures. He really wasnt mad at her anyways.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 pm

"...O-Okay." Smiles lightly, her cheeks blushing a bit more. Some weight on her shoulders being lifted from hearing that.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Keeps driving until they get to her house. He stops in the driveway, and unlocks the door. "I will see you tomorrow Julchen~"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Drives to his own house. Gets out of the car, opens the door to the house. Gets in and closes the door behind him. Lays down on the couch and checks his phone, lalala.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next