Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 am

Unlocks the car and gets in the drivers seat. Closes the door, puts his seatbelt on and starts the car.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:24 am

Francis called right back after that starting to feel worried as he got in his car. He saw Antonio and Julchen as they got in Antonio's. Maybe he should.... He walked over. "Antonio, Julchen..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:27 am

"Jeeze y-your house is huge!" Romano spins around, flopping on Arturo's bed. "[i]Mhm.." He sits next to him, placing a hand on Romano's knee. Then his phone started to buzz again, and Romano answered it, "..C-Ciao?" Romano shifted, moving his knee away from Arturo, who sighed irritably.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:31 am

She was just getting into the car but she freezes when she hears a certain accent. Frowning, she turns to see Francis, "......?" Curious to why he came back, but she furrowed her brows slightly. The hurt look on her face coming back.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 am

Francis glanced at Julchen, lowers his voice slightly. "Romano, wherever you are you need to leave. Whoever that is do not stay there."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:42 am

Whines like a child, turning onto his stomach, "b-but he's nice!" Arturo starts to run his hand gently up and down Romano's back, listening closely. Romano blushed, "Stop that." Arturo sighed again, almost snapping at him, "Get off the phone, would you? It's rude." Romano looked over at him, and nodded, "Sorry.. Francis, I'm not a kid! I can look after m-myself!"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:44 am

"Lovino wait! D-don't hang up yet." he said sounding almost desperate. "Just...tell ne where you are."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:51 am

"......?" Watches him, turning to go back into the car before huffing lightly. Not wanting to waste her time on him.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:05 am

He basically gives France exact directions where he is, and Arutro almost yells, "Wh-What are you doing?" He snatched the phone from Lovino, and hung up, tossing it to the side, "Hey!" Romano yelled, sitting up, only to be pushed back by the larger male.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:13 am

France was starting to panic a little, he looked up at Julchen with a distraught look on his face. "L-Lovino.... something.... " he paused. He leans over and kisses Julchen on the cheek goodbye. "I have to go find him." Walks quickly back to his car getting in.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:17 am

Blinks, staring up at Arturo.. "A.. ah, I think.. I-I should leave.." He started. And when Arturo began to kiss his neck, Romano panicked, and lashed out, throwing Arturo off, and running down stairs, grabbing his phone in the process.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:48 am

Blinks, so confused. Flushing when she is kissed, remembering when she did the same to him just a few hours earlier. Tightens her grip on the door as she gets inside, shaking the thought of Francis out of her head; well at least she tried to. The door was slammed loudly as she stared into her own lap.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:21 am

Doesn't even bother buckling his seat belt. Starts the car, and pulls from the side into the street. Speeds down the street following Lovino's directions.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:43 pm

"... You okay, Julchen?" Starts driving away from Lovino's house.

(( I burned my finger in foods, today. ;A; ))
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:52 pm

(( Aww, poor finger! ;A; ))

She looks over at him, "It was F-Francis again..." he muttered, leaning back more into her seat and crossing her arms. "....He was acting weird...A-And he kissed my cheek..."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Arturo followed him quickly, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that- I-I just.. sorry.." Romano stared up at him. he was still drunk, so he just nodded, clutching his phone to his chest, "D-Don't even think about doing it again, pervert!!" Arturo nodded, and rested his hand on Lovino's cheek, who's already flushed face grew even darker.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:15 pm

It takes a little while, especially after getting turned around once or twice, but he finally finds the street. Now for the house...
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Arturo leaned down to kiss Romano again, who suddenly burst into tears, hugging him. Arturo was obviously confused, and hesitantly patted his back. "Y-You okay?" Romano whined, crying, "I-It's not my fault! I didn't mean to make J-Jul cry! A-And I didn't mean to break Spain's heart! A-And--" He sobbed, clinging to the taller male, who was obviously angry about getting cockblocked. Bl
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Thank god he just found the house. at least he thought. He ran up to the front door, and knocked on the door loudly. When the door opened he handnt expected to see a twelve year old kid looking up at him glaring. Crap... wrong house.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 pm

The tweleve year old kid just stares up at him Bl ".............Mooooom!" D:
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Arturo pet Romano's head gently, in a calming manner, "I know, I know~" He cooed, brushing Romano's hair with his fingers. And when he touched a certain curl, Romano stiffened, blushing. "Nn.." his crying had calmed a bit, and his as wiping his face in the other's shirt, sniffling every so often.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 pm

"Sorry." he says quickly to the kid. Hurries from the house and tries the next door. Knocks. B||
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:59 pm

...Romano stiffened as his curl was grabbed, unable to stop himself from letting out a distraught moan. "H-H-Hey!" Just then he heard the knock at the door, but the grip on his curl only tightened, to an almost painful one. "Arturo, st-stop!"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Francis could have sworn he heard Lovino's voice. He begins to knock in the door louder this time, sure he had the right place. "Lovino!"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Romano shoved Arturo away for the second time, and threw open the door. When he sees France, he immediately tears up again; he smells like alcohol, and is obviously drunk. He lunges at France, wrapping his arms around him, and muttering apologies.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next