Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

+7
BlueBloodMusic
Doitsuko
YourHero
AwesomeMein
TheOriginalAsia
Yonda
Bonnefoylover
11 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! )) - Page 20 Empty Re: Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

Post  Yonda Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:28 am

Oh. Wow. Ivan actually felt bad for his little brother. How embarrassing... He offered the younger male a reassuring smile after sending America a warning glance to 'knock it off and stop teasing my brother or I'll knock your nuts off.'
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! )) - Page 20 Empty Re: Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:45 am

*goes back to the couch, sitting next to russia but not touching him at all, sitting carefully so that he's as covered as possible, blushing madly. Attempts to give a slight smile back at russia, it mostly fails though. "Screw you, poland..."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 am

Francis walks back into the room, an amused smile on his face, chuckling slightly. The night just seemed to get better. He sat back down and laid his attention on the Belarusian. "Well, now it is your turn at least."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 am

"I know." Sighs, looking through the room, then just decides to take his frustration out on France. "France. Truth or Dare."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:21 pm

"Hmm," he says thinking for a second. They might as well have just called this game dare or dare. Nobody seemed to be picking truths, and he wasn't going to either. "Dare...."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Belarus and France came back into the living room, and with that, she was now absolutely sure that she should make her way out of this as fast as possible.

The godess of fortune seemed to like her, as the french man was choosen as the next "victim".
And she hoped that this wouldn't change until everyone was too drunk to continue playing - which was not a real option since expect her, no one seemed to drink more than a few sips of alcohol - or, till they got bored.

Then the spanish man entered the room. He was greeted with a simple "Hallo" but not minded futhermore.

Luise tried her best to avoid eye contact with everyone other in the room, this was just ridiculous.

"So, are you going to ´play´ this for the rest of the evening?" she just asked into the group, wishing to put an end to this humiliating pastime.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

http://www.formspring.me/doitsuko

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:01 pm

"I'll reinstate the dare you broke, then. You're not allowed to touch anyone for the rest of the game." Uncreative, he knew, but effective for France, at least.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Huffs, "Non! You can't do that. It's against the rules!" his rules anyways. "You cannot copy a dare." crosses his arms over his chest. "Luise, truth or dare." he said looking over at the German.

Last edited by Bonnefoylover on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Alfred grinned. "He's right... You should change the dare so that he's not allowed to have any physical contact with anyone at all, whether he initiates it or they do!"
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Glares over at Alfred, "That is the most idiotic thing to come from your mouth. That wouldn't even work anyways."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Laughing, "Ha! Ja, do that!" She sat back down, pointing to the glass of wine, "Francis, and there's your wine."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Being caught of guard she raised her sight.
"I-... what?"

She blinked a few times, confused that she was choosen after all.
"Get your own dare right first, and then we will continue to talk about mine..."

Luise looked threateningly at the blonde man who just spoke to her.
"I'll be right back, so take your time discussing about your penalty."

The german rised again from the sofa, taking the empty beerbottles with her, she wouldn't leave them in the living room. It was just not polite. At the other hand, just taking more alcohol from Francis' freezer wasn't the most polite thing to do neither.

However, she wasn't going to jump out of the window and escape her dare. And that meant, that it was better if she wasn't too sober, or she would end up stuttering nonsense while trying to finally escape the house, to move to Sibiria to be never seen again.

She just hoped that someone would start and argument while she was gone, and they would forget about her...
As she moved owards the new destination again however, her hopes crushed with every step she took.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 pm

"Nah, I agree with Alfred here." Smirks, glad at how upset Francis is.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Francis just gave them both two glares, "Hmph....Luise!" he called again so
He could just get on with the next turn. He'd paid them back later.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:24 am

Reaching the living room again, she placed the next bottle on the ground next to the sofa.
If she took ´dare´ like everyone other, only god knew what he would do to her. She was sure he wouldn't harm anyone seriously, but still. The more she thought about his options, her tendency to take ´truth´ rised.

But as the possible questions came to her mind, the decision was fastly changed.
"I'll take ´dare´ of course. But be a bit creative at least.", she answered unwillingly.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:16 am

"Ah, yes~." He smiled, getting up from his seat. A perfect dare came to mind, but he would need something from his kitchen to do it. "Wait a bit~." He walked off to his kitchen..... Be afraid. B||||
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Raises an eyebrow, fearing a bit for Germany in this case.. When France got creative, it usually wasn't a very good thing.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Ludovika tried not to show how tensed she was in this very moment.
Whatever Francis would bring to the living room, it couldn't be anything good.

In the kitchen... There were a few things that would be fitting for a dare.
An apron, another spicy kind of food, some weird drink or...

She looked at a random corner of the room in disgust.
He wouldn't ask her to eat snails, or?

She tried them once, but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't find anything tasty about them. The taste, the consistence. Overall, it felt more like eating some kind of slime with butter flavour. Of course, it was eatable, but nothing that she was really looking forward to taste again. For her the rest of her life.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Stares at Luise, then bursts out laughing, "Kesese! You didn't get dared yet and you're so tense~!"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:50 pm

He came back holding something behind his back so they couldn't see yet. "Julchen, as host, I'm giving you permission to change out of that maid outfit. But you must do it now and hurry, I can explain the dare until you get back."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:54 pm

The albino stopped as he walked into the room, almost immediately shooting up from her seat as he said those words, "Awesome!" She says joyfully heading to the bathroom. She just left her clothes on the floor, probably not the best idea, but it's all good.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Hehehe~
"Yes, yes.... just hurry up Julchen." he called from the living area. A small smirk was present on his face though, ahh... He had the most perfect dare.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Lala she's getting dressed, pretty glad to be in her own clothing instead of that outfit she had to wear..
Not too long later, she rushed back out. Impatient to see what dare Luise would get.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Her sight wandered between the prussian Kingdom and France, unsure about how to react.
"...Please tell me it's nothing weird involving my sister. Please."
She told Francis monotone, worried about the things he had in mind for her.

"If he's going to ask for something perverted, I'll just leave. Yes. I can get Julchen tomorrow morning or somewhen. She'll be fine. Surely." she silently decided for herself. "...It's France. I could also leave right now."

Luise sighed and facepalmed, keeping her eyes closed for a moment, trying to get a second for her own inner voice, before she was going to make a fool out of herself.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:33 pm

"Oh, non." he said waving a dismissive hand, still holding the item behind him. "it's not weird at all. Plus, you did say to be creative." <3 le winks. B||
Brings the item from behind his back to reveal it and explain the dare. It was whip cream. B| A can of it.
"All you have to do is spray a bit on petite Julchen here, more specifically on her stomach. Then all you have to do is lick it off then kiss her so she can have a taste too~."
Hey, this was France.. B||
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next