Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

+8
AwesomeMein
MaleStalkerBela
Prussia
MapleLeafNinja
Bonnefoylover
PoniesRock
Yonda
YourHero
12 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!)) Empty STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 am

((laksfdk SO for this one... i was thinking we'd do something like those strips in the manga where everyone is stuck on a deserted island together. because i'm bad at coming up with ideas sob.
anyway EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO JOIN, the more the merrier!!))

Alfred sighed as he picked up another branch, wandering around in the forest to collect firewood for the camp some of the others were setting up. They were stuck on a deserted island. How did something like that even happen? It was like they were characters in some weird sitcom. Oh well... he supposed it could be fun. And at least they'd get a break from work. He wasn't liking the abundance of mosquitoes in the area, though.... he really should have brought bug spray. But it's not like he'd known they'd get stranded...

Oh well. He eyed the pile of wood in his arms, deciding it should be enough for the night, and headed back in the direction he was pretty sure he came from.

((aldafjsk i'm so bad at this plz forgive me))
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!)) Empty Re: STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

Post  Yonda Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 am

((OH SHUSH YOU ARE NOT BAD, ASDKAJDFLFG))

Well, the was unexpected. Ivan huffed around the army blade in his mouth, the leather on his gloves quickly wearing down as his climbed up a coconut tree. Stupid thunderstorm. Stupid plane. Stupid ocean, stupid tree, stupid, stupid, stupid. He glared at the coconuts like it was their fault that their flight had crashed into the sea. He gripped the tree tightly as it swayed in the winds left over from the storm and pulled the knife from his mouth, taking a great deal of satisfaction in hacking the coconuts down from the tree. The juice would have to do for drinks, unless they found a fresh water spring somewhere on the island.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!)) Empty Re: STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

Post  PoniesRock Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 am

(Yeah! You're not bad!)

Arthur swatted at another mosquito on his arm. He was trying to find or build a shelter for them. He quit on trying to build one (because every time he'd try it fell apart) and tried to find on in the jungle just off the beach. "I should probably hurry before its dark." He thought.
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:41 am

Francis was still in a daze, How in the world had they gotten stranded? He groaned loudly, and sat in the sand, watching the other's work. Wait.. wasn't he supposed to be workin too? Riiight.... like that was going to actually happen. Then again, they might try to keep him from eating if he didn't help. He sighed, pushing himself onto his feet, cursing in French, wishing that they had landed somewhere with a little less itchy sa--wait... Was something crawling onto his foot...? He glanced down and let out a very manly -aka unmanly- scream.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:45 am

"Was that just a girl? Oh no nevermind. It was Francis." England sighed and walked toward the direction of the (feminine) scream.
(( Sorry if that sounded mean! As you can tell I hate being rude! Sad )
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  MapleLeafNinja Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 am

((I agree with the others, not bad at all! ^^))

"No Kumasika, don't eat those!" Matthew quickly pulled his polar bear away from the berries he was trying to eat. He may not have been an expert on tropical fauna, but he was pretty sure that it eating berries that were purple with yellow spots probably wasn't the smartest idea. He sighed wearily as he picked up Kumatari, ignoring the bear's protests of having a stranger manhandling him. Maybe taking up Cuba's advice to visit him hadn't been such a good idea.

"First things first is to find some shelter for the night," Matthew told himself. "Hopefully this island isn't completely deserted."

"It might as well be," Kumavole muttered. Matthew ignored him as he'd just heard a girlish shriek.

"I guess we're not alone after all Kumalura!" the blond exclaimed. He went off in the direction the shriek had sounded from.

"Hey, it could be some sort of monster! I don't care if you're suicidal, just let me go!" Kumataco demanded.

Again, Matthew ignored the bear.
MapleLeafNinja
MapleLeafNinja
Lovely Nation

http://www.sgchan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:59 am

((Canada, I love you. I'm lol'ing over here with all the Kumajiro names.))

After Ivan got all the coconuts cut away, he slid down the curved trunk, wincing a little when the rough bark cut into his chest. Ah well, at least there was plenty of disinfecting salt water around. When he landed back on the ground, Ivan picked up his shirt and tied the sleeves together. He knotted the bottom of his shirt and put the coconuts in the make-shift bag, carrying them back to their little "base camp."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:06 am

(KUMATACO! I'm gonna be lol'ing over that alllll night)

Arthur got to the "base camp". "Hey, Francis, what was that scream all about? Did you see your reflection in the water?" Arthur snickered.

(Gosh! This is so not the character for me! I absolutely HATE being mean!)
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:08 am

((Kumataco....*dies* xD ))

Francis frantically tried to remove the awful sea monster off his foot when he realized it was just seaweed. Thank dieu no one was here to see that. He thought to himself. He brushed off his clothes, then stood up straight, clearing his throat. How embarrassing...

Last edited by Bonnefoylover on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 am

Arthur started laughing hystericaly. "Seaweed? You were scared of bloody seaweed?"
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 am

UnicornsAreReal wrote:(Gosh! This is so not the character for me! I absolutely HATE being mean!)

((if you don't like being arthur, you can be someone else if you want! i actually made this topic hoping to RP with my friend who just made an england account here... so if you want to be someone else in this RP, then you can, and she could take your place as england! only if you want, though... i don't want to be mean and tell you not to RP him if that's what you want to do, asdlfkjd.))
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Prussia Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:14 am

((Whoa I'm going to try this.))

As far as Gilbert was concerned, being stranded on a deserted island was totally the life. It was like a permanent vacation; no work, no authority, just sun and relaxation. The only problem was staying out of the sun, since nasty sunburns were no fun, and maybe a few scantily clad babes would liven things up. So far, though, it was pretty nice. There was a nice beach and plenty of coconuts, which were basically the tropical equivalent of ice cream, right? Kind of? And then there was the crab crawling up the back of his shirt.

He jumped up from where he was sitting, propped up against a tree, frantically shaking his shirt in an attempt to get the intruder out. Okay, maybe this wasn't going so well after all.
Prussia
Prussia
Lil' Scone...

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:17 am

(Like yay! I'm poland now! Ignore all of my england posts please!)
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:24 am

((//casually joins))

Aleks was sitting near the edge of the base camp, keeping a watch out for any sign of threat, they didn't know what all lived on this island yet, and he ended up the best-armed, with three of the knives he carried around still on him after the crash. He'd given two of them out to the others already, but kept his best to himself. He nodded to the others as they arrived at the camp.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:26 am

(( *pops in* ))

Julchen groaned. She got bored pretty quickly by just watching the others at work. And like her brother, she tried to stay out of the sun as well. Her pale skin can so easily get sunburns, and that wouldn't make things better. She giggled lightly when she saw that the crabs began to attack. At least that was entertaining.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:31 am

Feliks was sitting on a high rock to avoid the crabs. "Looks like I'm, like, smarter than you guys! The crabs can't, like, reach me!" He called to the others.

(( England made a mistake on his black magic and thus turned into Poland. That's my excuse.))
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:34 am

(( *is going to be a total badass and RP two people again. B| ))
Seychelles took a deep breath of the salty air, with her shoes discarded to the side, her toes curled into the sand. This was no problem for her really, in fact, she might actually enjoy it. Though it would probably be a good idea to find shelter soon, considering that the nights would most likely be a bit breezy.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:39 am

Ivan returned to the camp, taking in all the commotion as he set his shirt down. He rolled his eyes at Poland's proclamation, but quickly slapped on his happy, childish façade. "Silly Pol'sha...crabs can climb rocks. Besides," his voice lowered in pitch a little, filled with a dark glee. "don't you already have crabs?" He reached into his makeshift bag and pulled out a coconut, proceeding to saw away at it with the knife.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:42 am

Poland opened his mouth trying to think of a come-back but quickly closed it. "There's no use in arguing with, Russia. He'll just find a way to win." Feliks told himself then looked away and began to pout.
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:43 am

Chuckles a bit at the others, nodding to Russia as he enters the camp. "Hello, braht. What does the island look like so far?" He hadn't explored himself so far, so he didn't know what to expect. "Any significant landmarks, or have you not gone far inland yet?"

((this should turn out lord of the flies-esque //shot))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:46 am

Now calmed, Francis kicked away the vile seaweed. He walked a couple of steps, wanting to get as far away from it as possible. It already made him look a bit like an idiot as it is. He scoffed, rolling his eyes. He was just glad that it wasn't something like he assumed it was.

(( but I read that like two years ago. ;33; ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:50 am

Ivan snickered when he wasn't assaulted with quips to his own person after his little insult to the smaller nation. He sat cross-legged, tongue sticking out in concentration as he cut through the fruit, but he paused and looked up when he was addressed by his little brother.

"I haven't gone too far in, yet. I think it would be best to just get our basic supplies from nearby before we explore further. But it has potential..." Ivan cleared his throat, then continued to dig the knife into the brown fruit. "We should be able to survive for quite a while, if need be."

((YES.))
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:54 am

((GUYS... JESUS... YOU POST TOO FAST. I CAN'T EVEN KEEP UP WITH MY OWN THREAD, asldkfjds.))

Alfred squinted upon exiting the forest, the sun glaring in his eyes. He shifted the branches to one arm and raised the other to shield his eyes, looking around until he found where everyone had gathered. They weren't too far off; he'd managed to find his way back pretty well, after all. Not that he'd expected any less of himself--he was the hero, after all.

He headed back towards everyone, calling out. "Hey guys! I've got the firewood. This should be enough for tonight, right?"
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 am

(( *doesn't know what that is ;A;* ))

Julchen sat in the shade, growing even more bored that before. So she sat up and walked towards the base to see what was going on there. Stopping when she was near Victoria. "You liking it, Chelles?" She asked, noticing that the other female seemed fairly relaxed.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:56 am

He nods a bit a russia, looking around the small, makeshift camp. "We'll be sleeping in close quarters until we can expand our home.. then again without a fire that will probably be best, it will get cold at night..." He trails of, sighing a bit. "Did you see any rope-like material? I was thinking of making this knife into a spear, in case we found any larger game to hunt.."

Looks over at Alfred, gauging the amount of wood in his arms. "That should be good for the night, but it would be best of we could keep a fire going through the day and night, see if you can gather more before nightfall.. Or get someone else to help."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next