Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

+7
BlueBloodMusic
Doitsuko
YourHero
AwesomeMein
TheOriginalAsia
Yonda
Bonnefoylover
11 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! )) - Page 19 Empty Re: Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:12 am

Pretends to think about it. "Mmm, non I don't think so..." Heads back into his evil lair aka his bedroom. B|
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! )) - Page 19 Empty Re: Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:29 pm

"Great..." Sighs, slowly following him, dreading finding out what exactly the frenchman had.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BossSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Is walking down the street and notices all of the people inside the house. Is there a party? Why hadn't he been invited? He bounds up and knocks on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

(Bwahaha, I have no clue what I'm doing~)
BossSpain
BossSpain
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:33 pm

"Like, I got it!" Feliks shot up and walked to the door. "Witaj, Hiszpania."
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  BossSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:40 pm

"Hola, Polonia! Sorry if I'm barging in..." Walks inside after Poland, waving to everyone.
BossSpain
BossSpain

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:57 pm

She was in the kitchen, getting Francis his wine when she heard Antonio. Grinning, she rushes out and waves at him, "Hey!"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Francis would have totally invited Antonio in the first place. ;3;

Leads him to his gian walk-in closet. Towards the back is a bunch of..... kinky outfits and stuff, but not creepy stuff like Prussia and Germany have in their closets. Among those outfits are a multiple amour of maid outfits. Francis looks through them to find the perfect one.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BossSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Hugs Julchen, because he is an overly touchy-feely person. "Hi! Is Francis here too? What's everyone doing?"
BossSpain
BossSpain

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 pm

"Truth or dare!" Chuckles, hugging him back shortly, while trying to keep the wine from spilling, "Ja, he just left to go to his room with Bela. He has to where a maid outfit too because of his dare~!" Laughing, but shes one to talk, since part of her penalty was to wear a maid uniform.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  BossSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:29 pm

"Francis has to wear a maid outfit...?" Pictures, sort of wishes he hadn't. Shakes his head. "Who dared him that?"
BossSpain
BossSpain

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:37 pm

"Not Francis, Bela!" Sets the drink down, pointing at the Polish man. "He dared him too."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BossSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm

"Ohhh. Well, that's slightly less disturbing, then." Goes to go sit down somewhere.
BossSpain
BossSpain

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Stares at the outfits, a sense of dread growing in him. "...What would you make me do if I refused.."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 pm

He thought about it for a second or two. ".... You can wear nothing for the rest of the night~."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:19 pm

"....." Sighs, glaring at Francis momentarily. "..Fine. Give me the outfit."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:19 am

Grins, "Ohonhonhon~.." B| gives him the outfit. "You can change right here if you'd like~."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:21 pm

((someone should find an outfit online for him to be in /shot))

"...I'll go somewhere alone to change, thanks." blushes and snatches the outfit from him, heading towards a bathroom.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:50 pm

((http://www.zimbio.com/Sexy+Lingerie+-+Woman+Model/articles/fOTIfZGxwE4/Sexy+French+Maid+Costume+Lingerie+Outfit

BI it even has "french" in the title))
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:01 pm

(( Approves. B| ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:51 pm

((oh. lord. Bela is going to die.))

Pauses a moment while changing in the bathroom. Knowing France is likely just outside, leans against the door, blushing. "..France? ...Do I have to change my boxers out, too...?"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:33 pm

"Well unless you want to look like an idiot wearing that, I would suggest you do~." He says leaning against the door to the bathroom.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:47 pm

"I look like an idiot either way.." Sighs and changes out his boxers, finishes putting everything on, and slooooowly opens the bathroom door and walks out, blushing so much.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Makes a happy little gasping noise, wraps his arms around him, nuzzling him sooo much. "Aleks, you look.. ah... tres bien, mon ami!"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:14 am

SHOVES him away, sputtering. "Get off me, you perv!" Grumbles, looking over to the main room where everyone was in reluctance. He really didn't want to go back like this..
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:16 am

Alfred glanced down the hall, then brightened when he saw Belarus in his skimpy maid outfit, whistling. "Nice! Lookin' good!"
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next