Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

+8
AwesomeMein
MaleStalkerBela
Prussia
MapleLeafNinja
Bonnefoylover
PoniesRock
Yonda
YourHero
12 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

Post  PoniesRock Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:57 am

Feliks was still on his rock pouting. "Like, why did this have to happen to me?"
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

Post  MapleLeafNinja Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:52 pm

((Glad everyone finds my Kuma names so amusing ^^ I love you too Russia x3 Also, LORD OF THE FLIES?? lakshdglkas;dhglasd Sorry, my teacher last tri made us read it and he was an utter bore. Poor Simon and Piggy ;3; Also, Jack's an ass >.< ))

Matthew winced as the underbrush scraped against his short-clad bare legs. Who knew leaves could be so prickly? Honestly, it was like any environment that wasn't buried under thirty centimeters of snow was plotting against him! Kumafufa was lucky he had so much fur to protect him from the elements. Then again, they were on a tropical island so maybe it wasn't the best...

"Oh hey, there's that one guy who looks like you!" Kumayibe began struggling again to get out of Matthew's arms.

"You mean Alfred?" Matthew asked. He stumbled out of the trees and various bushes to see several of his fellows nations gathered on the beach. "Hey guys!" No one seemed to hear him and the Canadian sweatdropped. "Guys!" Still no acknowledgment of him there. Well, there was still Alfred... "Alfred Fairfax Jones, would you pay attention when people are talking to you?!"
MapleLeafNinja
MapleLeafNinja
Lovely Nation

http://www.sgchan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:53 pm

((I fuckin love jack. Evil badass <3 Simon was my favorite though, I loved the Twins, too. I really liked that book >3> I wanna re-read it.. coughtoshipitmorecough. And piggy was so annoying Bl I was sorta glad when he died..))

MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:04 pm

(( Jack was a jerky face. :< a-and piggy was annoying but I didn't like that he died. ;3; ))

Francis looked over to the sound of the Canadian's voice, who was seemingly being ignored... again... Like always. He sighed walking over to him, already feeling exhausted and he hadn't even done anything. Tired mentally perhaps?

"Matthew!" he cried wrap ping his arms around the Canadian. He was pretty sure he handnt seen him since the crash and was glad he was alright. He hugged him tightly, perhaps a hand patting his back gently a little to low for comfort. "It's a good thing you're alright.."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:21 pm

She looked over at Julchen when she heard she was being spoken to. "Hmm? Oh..." She nodded. She overheard the rest if the group talking about more firewood and such needed to be found. A grin spread across her face, looking over at her. "We can do that can't we?" she says to the albino, wanting to be able to help with the camp. "And we could go cut down some vines and use those as ropes to make spears." she grabbed the other girl's hand and led them back to where the group was not very ar away. Haha sorry jul, you're going to have to work too now. B|||
UndertheSea
UndertheSea
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Post  MafiaPasta Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 pm

((OK, first time doing this, so I'm really super nervous xD))

"Ve~" Feliciano groaned, rubbing his sore head. What in the name pasta happened? He remembered being on a plane, and there were some bright lights. But everything after that was a fuzzy mess.

He'd have to find Germany, Japan, Romano, and possibly France. Surely, at least one of them had to be here! Otherwise he might be stuck on an island full of really mean nations, who'd taunt him, and tease him, and-

'Alright, take it easy. Calm down.' Feliciano told himself. Besides, what was the worst that could happen? Feliciano's active imagination then took that opportunity to list every possible thing that could go wrong, starting with the letter 'A'.

"Just watch your step, and you'll be fine... haha..." Feliciano murmured to himself, trying not to think about the many ways you could get asphyxiated by sand, or impaled by falling coconuts. This was going to be a long day...

Feliciano perked up at the sound of voices, not too far away. Maybe he could find the other nations! With that happy thought in mind, Feliciano followed the directions of the voices.

At the sound of something ruffling in the bushes, Feliciano froze. "I-It's just the wind, I'm sure!" He laughed, failing to convince himself of that statement.

Feliciano started to speed walk as the rustling became louder. Feliciano let out a whimper of fear, and the rustling became even louder. Finally, it turned into a piercing scream as the rustling stopped, and turned into thumps as the thing followed him.

Something was chasing him, but he didn't know what. Feliciano knew that if he looked back, he might as well just be whacked to death by a palm tree. So he shouldn't look back! But he looked anyway, letting out a surprised gasp as he did.

"It's a bunny." Feliciano laughed weakly as he collapsed form exhaustion, the bunny bounding up to him. He smiled as the bunny nuzzled his cheek. At least this wasn't a killer man-eating bunny, like with Mopey Cobra.
MafiaPasta
MafiaPasta
Lil' Scone...

Back to top Go down

Post  MapleLeafNinja Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:39 pm

((The twins, the twins! ;_; I ship them so hard xD Also, MafiaPasta, I see what you did thar ;3 Mopy Cobra~ XD))

"I-I'm glad you're a-all right too," Matthew stuttered, his cheeks dusted pink. "P-Papa, your hand please?"
MapleLeafNinja
MapleLeafNinja
Lovely Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 pm

"Hmm?" he said ignoring that last part when he heard a scream from the forest part of the island. This island was getting creepier and creepier. Nothing like being in Seychelles nice little island. "D-did you hear that scream?" he asked still hugging onto the Canadian.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Feliks pulled his knees up to his chest and hugged them tightly. "Like, OMG. We're all gonna, like, die." He mumbled.
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Alfred set down the firewood and grinned. "Haha, don't worry, guys! You're forgetting that you've got the hero with you! I won't let anyone die! ...Well, except maybe Russia."
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

Post  MapleLeafNinja Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:07 pm

"Al!" Matthew rebuked his brother as his face turned even redder. True, he was used to Francis being all touchy-feely, that was just his nature, but did he have to be like that in front of everybody?
MapleLeafNinja
MapleLeafNinja
Lovely Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:16 pm

"Ehhh?!" BEING PULLED ALONG. AH FOR FUCKS SAKE CHELLES. ;A;

"Do I have to?" She whines.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:36 pm

"Well, we have to do our part don't we?" She says smiling. She walks up to the others, noticing that the Alfred had gather a good amount of wood. But it's not like that would last forever. Plus she needed to find some kind of wood for the spears too. "Mmm, umm, me and Julchen are going back to the forest. We'll he back soon." She made sure to tell them, because if they just left and didn't tell anyone, if something happened, no one would notice.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Ivan looked up at Alfred's little comment and smiled sweetly. "Now, why would you want me to die, America~? That hurts my feelings."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:01 pm

"Well, I'm just saying... Knowing you, you'll probably end up running off and wrestling some bear."
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:33 pm

"Yeah, and what if I did? If I killed it, we would have plenty of meat." Ivan huffed, finally managing to break the coconut in two. He was careful to not spill any of the juices, then split the natural beverage between the two halves, handing one shell halve to his brother.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Post  MapleLeafNinja Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:40 pm

"C-could you please not fight?" Matthew asked. He really didn't want another Cold War, especially as that would mean he'd be in the middle - whether figuratively or literally - again. "Papa, I think we're going to suffocate Kumachacha if you don't let go."
MapleLeafNinja
MapleLeafNinja
Lovely Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Relunctantly let's go of him, his gaze turning to the coconuts now. He started to realize just how thirsty he was...
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Alfred glanced over at Canada, blinking. How long had he been there? Oh well... he didn't want to give Mattie a heart attack or something. He really did worry too much... Alfred grinned. "If you say so, Mattie."
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Poland climbed slowly off the rock and sat in the shade of the trees.
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:19 pm

"Uh..." She feels a sweatdrop. Oh they were already arguing...It would be best to leave before things got bad. Tugs lightly on Victoria's hand, "Er..We should go, ja..?" ;;
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Sighs softly, "Oui... let's go." she mutters as they started for the forest.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Poland was still siting fairly close to the rock he was on earlier and he was thinking about all the new clothes that were probably coming out, like, now when a pair of hands clamped over his mouth and pulled him behind the rock.
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  TorisLaurinaitis Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Toris saw Feliks staring up into space and decided to make his move. He was hiding from Russia behind the rock Poland was sitting on. He grabbed Poland, making sure to cover his mouth so he didn't scream, and pulled him behind the rock with him. "Feliks. Is ok to come out? Is Russia still there?" He whispered.

((Only way I could think of coming in))
TorisLaurinaitis
TorisLaurinaitis
Chibi... Hang in there!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Walks along side her, glancing over at the Polish man as they walked. "Ah, no fair..." She groaned, "That guy over there isn't working! Why should I?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next