Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

España and Nyo!Germany

2 posters

Go down

España and Nyo!Germany Empty España and Nyo!Germany

Post  Doitsuko Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:46 am

((Nah, too lazy for a more creative title. I hope you don't mind.))

It wasn't that cold, they said. She wasn't having so much people suffering from this winter, they said. And she should quit trying to get close to countries who started to develop a hate towards her because of their finances, they also said.

But nothing about this could change Luises opinion on this. Not only was this the chance to escape the cruel climate, that even seemed to suprise the Vargas brothers, but it was also a good time to get some paperwork about Spains owe done.

No matter how optimistic he seemed, it was just impossible for him to be so carelessy about such an important thing. Or at least she thought so.

And that was how she justified her visit in the heart of the other persons house.
Not that she really wouldn't enjoy the much nicer weather, but she would also have a few days off from her family.

She already talked to him about this twice, but still was unsure whether Antonio remembered her visit or not.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

http://www.formspring.me/doitsuko

Back to top Go down

España and Nyo!Germany Empty Re: España and Nyo!Germany

Post  BossSpain Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:48 pm

He completely forgot. Really, Spain could be ridiculously bad at remembering things sometimes.

The weather was fair at his house. Not as warm as it usually was, maybe, but at least nowhere near as cold as some places. The nice weather was pretty much an excuse for him to procrastinate on the te work he had slowly piling up.

He really needed to get to that at some point. Maybe later.

He sat outside of his home on the porch, looking up at the remarkably clear sky and eating a tomato. He wondered idly what he was going to do that day. Maybe he could call Francis and Gilbert, or Romano..."
BossSpain
BossSpain
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Making her first step out of the Taxi, she gabe the driver a 20 euro note, not really thinking about how much was for the drive, and how much as the tip. She got to the back of the car and lifted her suitcase out of the trunk, and closed it.

The sun wasn't burning down from the blue sky as much as it had been during midday, as it was nearly evening. Still, the drive trough the crowded streets of Madrid were enough to make it unpleasant inside the vehicle, the air stuffy, and the guest cabine too hot to be comfortable.

Luise tried to not talk too much with the driver, as she was a bit scared about what reaction she could expect if he would find out that she was german. As weird as it seemed, it nearly was the best to pretend that she were dutch.

Foreigners wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two languages and accents. And the clishes her neighbour had to fight with, were not to say easier to joke about than her own.

As soon as she got a bit more near the house, that seemed radiated a inviting atmosphere and the smell of tomatos - she probably imagined both of this by herself - the more her head felt full of things that needed to be done as soon as she had her things setted down.

It wasn't taking her a too long time to see the spanish man sitting there, facing the beauty of an idyllic afternoon. She continued on her way without saying a word. He would surely notice her from the sound of her steps.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  BossSpain Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:12 pm

It was a minute before he heard the soft padding of footsteps making their way down the dirt way. He turned around to see the figure making its way down the path, stilling his movement on the swinging bench. He shielded his eyes from the glare of the sun. It took him a minute to recognize her as his eyes adjusted.

"Luise?" He racked his brain for a minute, trying to remember why she was here. He remembered suddenly and wondered how he had managed to forget.

He raced down the path, holding his hat to his head. He grabbed her suitcase when he reached her, with a "Bienvenida!" And headed back toward the house.

"So, how are you? Did you make it here okay?"
BossSpain
BossSpain

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:31 pm

The spanish man lifted his hand and looked at her. For a good minute.
Luise stood still and waited as well. What was he trying to do...?

Oh. Now he lifted from his seat and-...
Moving a bit to the side, she tried to get outta his reach.
But it obviously wasn't enough, as he laid his hands on her belonging immediately.

"Eh... Ja, dir auch..."
Noticing that this wasn't a proper reply to what he just said, she felt happy that he probably hadn't understood what she said.

"I am sorry if I was interrupting something. And yes, I am fine, thank you. I hope you have your papers ready." she reminded him, her hand still on her suitcase beneath his, not letting it go.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  BossSpain Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:09 pm

He noticed she still hadn't relinquished her grip on the case. She must have wanted to carry it herself, so he let go.

Papers, papers...oh. He paused, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "...ah. I might have, um forgot. But you're not interrupting anything...I can do those now, they're only about half done... I sort of forgot you were coming, sorry."

He climbed up the porch steps, opening the door and holding it open. "We could work on them now, if you want?"
BossSpain
BossSpain

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:25 pm

"You forgot." She repeated his words. The german frowned.
She should've seen that coming.
"...You... Haven't thought of it. Not even while... Watching news or... Reading newspaper?"

She bit her lower lip, taking a peek at the watch on her wrist.
"Then let's get something productive done. Do you have any other guests?" she asked, as she wasn't quite fond of working with an most likely angry and offensive italian at the other side of the table.

"So I just can hope for you that you hadn't planned anything for the rest of the day. We'll first organize the documents after their importance and date." she nodded to herself "And then we'll decide on how much time every pile of papers will take..."
The things that followed this sentence were more mumbled than spoken.

Last edited by Doitsuko on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  BossSpain Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:25 pm

"No, sorry...it just completely slipped my mind. But I have all the stuff together, so we can work on it now. I had thought about inviting someone over, but no, you're the only one here...which probably is a good thing, we would be able to work very well with Romano or Gilbert bothering you."

Honestly, he wasn't very much looking forward to all that sorting and organizing..."Is all of that really necessary, Luise?'
BossSpain
BossSpain

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:24 am

"Maybe you should start writing notes, or get a secretary."
Spain wasn't looking to pleased at her explanation of what she would do about all the work ahead of them, but it wasn't like they had another option.

"I fear that it is - if you want to get everything done in time of course."
And with that, she started to walk again, they could also discuss about this matter when they were at it.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  BossSpain Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:20 pm

"...Secretary? I never really thought about that...but I'm sure I can manage on my own." He led her to his little office, where all his papers were kept in a pile.
BossSpain
BossSpain

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Following the brunette, she warily peeked into he room, afraid of what to expect. To her suprise, the office wasn't a otal mess and looked more than acceptable. Also, the papers seemed to be complete, and not diffused all over the house as she feared.

"I see... Well, this looks like something you can manage to do."
Stopping in her trail of thoughts she looked at the spainard from the corner of her eyes as she noticed her possibly offensive tone.
"Ah, not to say that you couldn't ´manage´ other things." Luise added, shifting akwardly from one feet to another and tightening the grip on her suitcase, while her eyes now roamed nervously from one wall to another, trying to avoid his green orbs.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  BossSpain Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Antonio just laughed as he crossed into the room, grabbing the rather messy stack of papers from on top of the desk in the back. "You don't have to apologize for everything, Luise, don't worry." He attempted to shift the papers into neatness, carrying them over to her. "So, these are all the papers I have with me...What should we work on first?"
BossSpain
BossSpain

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Blushing lightly, her sight was pinned to his back as he went to the desk.
Fastly tilting her head in another direction, as if she wasn't paying attention as he turned around again, she answered "I will try to."

Coming a step closer, she leaned down a bit to get a little overview of the documents.
Once she was done, now randomly tapping with one finger against her own cheek, Ludovika stood straight again.
"We should start chronologically. The oldest ones have the nearest deathline, I guess. Or is are there any special cases we would need to work on first?"
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down