Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyo!England & Nyo!Germany

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nyo!England & Nyo!Germany Empty Nyo!England & Nyo!Germany

Post  Doitsuko Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:48 pm

((I thought that a scenario like going shopping together - if you can even call it like that lol - would be realistic for these two. If you want to take another direction for the topic, go on Iggy <3))

Luise ((I'll just go with that name, I like it way more than "Monika" OTL "Ludwiga" would be correct, but screw that)) really had bad luck.
She just wanted to visit the other blonde, and stay a while in London to buy a few new clothes and relax from all the stress that she had to abide.

Of course, she hoped for much spare-time, and maybe the possibility to sleep during the travel, but reality looked different.
Her flight was cancelled, so she had to travel via Belgiums and Frances house to get in the United Kingdom. And it was more than exhausting.
She waited 4 hours at Brussels international train station for the euro-tunnel-train, where she was finally able to take a nap.

The green island welcomed her with a cool, lighly rainy weather, not that she wasn't perpared for that. After she passed the second security check this day, she already pulled out her umbrella and headed for the main exit of the big hall, past the few information points and thru big masses of other travellers.

And there she was. Standing there with her umbrella and her bagpack, waiting for the personification of the nation, that was so well known for all kinds of candy and tea.

((Maybe I should mention, that I have the int. station St. Pancras at the Kings Cross in London in the back of my head for this xD))
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

http://www.formspring.me/doitsuko

Back to top Go down

Nyo!England & Nyo!Germany Empty Re: Nyo!England & Nyo!Germany

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:33 am

((I'm agree. Let go!))

Alice woke up early. She would receive his stoic friend at the airport and both go for a walk in her beloved London. But, as always, the beautiful island showed his wicked weather.

Well, not as bad because it was just a drizzle.

At home, she had instructed one of the maids to prepare scones enough for her and her future companion. So she waited outside the airport, excited. Few people (really anyone) looking for her company through her phlegmatic character. And she had a great desire to show her friend all her hospitality.

"Um ... I should ask her what she likes to eat ... and that stores in her mind, she wants to go ... Oh ... * depressed aura * What a stupid I am!"

And then she sees her. She cans see how tired is Louise.

"Hello, Louise. Are you OK?" Alice assumed Louise needs to rest, in her home. Perhaps we should go shopping later.
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy
You must be very loved....^^

http://alicekirklanduk.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:32 am

((Psscht, it's a train station, the airport, I believe it would be Heathrow for the arrives from the european mainland, is at a completely other point ;D))

After a few minutes had passed, she started to tp from one foot on the other, it was really getting uncomfortable. The cold winds, that flooded the entrance and exit areas of the halls, hadn't had mercy on her either.

And she wanted to rest her eyelids. Just a little bit. It's not like she was sleepy. No, not at all. She stood much more tiring things during all these never ending congresses.

And then there was it. A clear, female voice, a few octaves higher than her own default, calling out her name. Her eyes snapped open, and she was greeted with the sight of a female, few inches tinier than herself, with long pigtails. Not a single strand of the thin gold was out of place. Luise guessed that she took her time to make sure she looked as good as ever, not that many people would notice a difference if England would be in a hurry and some things on her hair or clothing were out of the ordinary.

A small smile spread over her face, as she moved towards the other person in the rain, that began to get heavier, as the clouds above the city started to compress.

"Good evening - Or midday here? Miss Alice."
She bent down a little bit, a behaviour she carried since her first few cooperations with Japan.

A inaudible sigh carried itself out of between her lips, as she continued.
"Yes, I am fine, thank you."
The answer was short, since she was trying to avoid it, to support one of the many clishes people had about her. It said, that the british always asked about the others, but never really expected other answers than a short "I am fine". And germans seemed to tend to take this for seriously, and, not to say annoy or bore the questioner with a long answer, which just stated "Do I look 'okay' to you?".

She lifted up her backpack once again and, trying not to fail at being polite, stated:
"You look as good as ever. So,... Do you want to go right now, or should be first go to your place?"

It wasn't the best question to start a conversation, she knew, but these were just things she wanted to know. Right now.

"And are you here by car? You know, if not, I first need to get a underground ticket, too."
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:03 am

((SH**, Sorry... ¬.¬; I forgot it.))

"Yes. My car is there." She points to a blue mini-Morris, not far from their meeting point.

Alice felt a little awkard, but, she understands why her guest was that way.

"She looks so tired... First, we'll go to my place. For eating something or, if you prefer, taking a nap. Later, we'll take the subway and went to the downtown. Do you agree?"

She notes that the blue-eyed girl frowned a bit and slowly massaged her forehead.
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 am

"Oh, okay..." she stretched again.
It was good to know that she wouldn't need to get into one of these stuffed trains for the next few hours, and Alice was a save driver she trusted - at least with such a traffic system like in Great Britain.

It also was a great relief as England started to talk about how they could rest for a while before going out again. Germany nodded as a reply.
"If this isn't a problem for you, I would love to accept that offer. I am really sorry that I make you so much trouble, and you were surely looking forward to go to Picadilly Circus or Swiss Court ((it's really called like that XD")) right away. But I can't help it." she finally admitted.

The wind blew as strong as ever, and she looked worrying at the umbrella in her hand.
"Maybe we should hurry and get into the car, before we both catch a cold."

Dangit. That was plain stupid. Surely, the other one would come up with the old discussion again, and would say that you could only get a cold from bacteria, not from coldness and wet clothing alone. It was a ide spread believe, which Germany just wasn't able to agree with.
It happened often enough for her to get sick, without being in a stuffed room like in a cable car or similar. She would never know if she was right or not.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:37 pm

"It's OK. I was thinking you needed a little break." She admitted. "I know that, although the trip is not so long, it's just exhausting. And don't worry. We can go out when you feel better."

Unfortunately for her, the damn umbrella wouldn't hold for long in the wind.

"Damn! Right now you come to appear, stupid wind!"

And when she jumped at the chance of getting sick as any human, she couldn't feel more stupid.

"What a hell am I thinking? I'm not Emily* or Isabel*." She couldn't help thinking about her two great migraines.

"Come on, Louise". Both girls went to the car. When the tallest girl entered the car, the umbrella broke down completely and the British had to rush from closing the trunk and go to the driver's side. She had dipped a little, but she was angry.

"Is there a spell at home to make the climate more pleasant?"

But she had intended to keep his partner happy. So, along the way, she tried to start a pleasant conversation.

"So... What do I say now?"
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Not long? Now that she thought about it the other country was right. The most bothering thing about the whole travel was the time she needed to wait. These damn eurotrains.

"I really appreciate it, Dankeschön."
She took the second seat in the front of the car and shivered, as the drivers door was opened and allowed some of the bad weather to come in.
"Are you alright? I am sure we can fix the umbrella."

She closed her seatbelt and waited for the other to join her inside.
"Excuse the sudden question but... What are you going to now about the Euro?"

Not the best idea for something to ask. Not at all, and not after what happened recently in the european Union. Luise began to laugh nervously.

"Ah, just forget about it, I'm sure we can still talk about this later..."
Now she felt weird for changing her mind that fast. Thinking and then acting, she should concentrate on that.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 am

"Ok... What a weird reaction!" Alice had thought Louise needed a soft bed, quickly.

They didn't talk so much on the road. The silence was comfortable for both, specially for Louise... She slept a little bit and Alice was thinking their next steps. Since this was not a diplomatic visit, she had to go to greet the Queen or any minister. That made easier their day. Then, she looked at a bakery. She had seemed to eat a cupcake on the way home.

"Louise." the another blonde was still asleep. "Louise...?" She parked the car in front of the bakery. "Hey! Wanna eat a cupcake? We'll be in my place soon" She started petting Louise's shoulder gently.
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Luise sank into the seat and tried to relax her muscles, stiff from all the sitting in the train already. The streets in the capital of the island nation was always a main point for investitions, so the streets hadn't any kettles, that could wake her up.

Then, all of the sudden, a loud voice rang her awake.
The voice was familiar, and calling her name. "Wah... Prussia, stop zis..." she first tried to just roll over on her other side, when she realized the error. She wasn't laying down, but sitting. And neither her older sister, nor her older brother were there.
"O-oh, are we there alrea- Bakery? Sure, if you want to..."

She covered her mouth with a hand as she yawned.
"Sorry." she said, and opened the seatbelt.
"Of course. And a nice cup of coffee will work wonders for sure, too."
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:07 pm

((I wanna include Scottland. And his name's gonna be William here XP. Just for the scene in the bakery.))

"No problem." When Luise got out, they walked to the Bakery.

Then they got in and Alice was surprised, but, not by the nice way: Scottland, William is the owner and he was behind the counter.

"Great!" Alice instantly pissed off and walked directly to the cash. "You! Two cupcakes, one coffee and one tea."

He turned and saw them, specially Luise, and smiled arrogantly. "Hello, ladies. Can I help you?" He stared at the face of blue-eyed girl.

Alice knew what he was doing. "Hey! Just bring my order and we get out of here!" She wouldn't allow his brother that bastard tried to flirt with her partner. "And I want 4 cupcakes, now, Willy."

He stopped smiling when Alice called him that. "Ok... Bitter."

"Bastard." She whispered and turn to look Luise. She was apart all the time and she seemed a little bit shocked by Alice's reaction.

"I'm sorry... He is so obnoxious that I just see him and I get sick."
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:23 pm

((Um okay >w< But may I ask for something? Is it possible to... Uh... Not decide by yourself how your RP-partner is going to react ^^" It's not a big deal, but only something I noticed.))

The female hurried to the entrance of the shop, not wanting to get all her clothing wet, after being in the warm and dry car for such a long amount of time.

Inside, Alice walked at a much faster pace then before to the counter. Was she that hungry?
Bu suddenly it looked more like she was discussing with someone from the staff.
The man behind the counter was now looking at her. She answered the staring with a sceptical look of her own, one eyebrow raised.

Now that she thought about it, the rough appearance, and the reddish hair...
Did she know him? She felt like she saw him several times before.
But he doesn't really looked like a politician.

Then, England turned around to her again, and told him, that she was getting sick of him.
Luise knitted her eyebrows, not sure what to think of this.

"A friend of yours? Don't mind me, but... Isn't it somehow unusual to just start arguing with a harmless guy who asked for the order? I thought that it was normal here to ... Talk to so... affectionately to customers."
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm

((I'm sorry... It's a "tic". I write fanfics and I was inspired last post. I'll try to not repeat that again.))

"MY FRIEND?! Wow! She only knows who attend the meetings. No. And I'd like to not know him. He's my damn brother, Scotland".

Alice was looking for a free table and found one near by the big window.
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 am

((Don't worry, I see your point <3 And till now, the reactions were accurate. It doesn't bother me, to be honest, but in situations with more than 2 people rping it could be problematic xD" *hugs*))

"Scotland..."
Her mind took a few seconds to register this answer.
As if a lightbulb over her head was turned on, she blinked a few times and said "Now I remember! I knew that I knew him from somewhere."

She smiled softly, as Alice talked like this about her sibling.
"There was something about you and your siblings, I remember that. So the relationship hasn't relaxed in the last few years, hm.. It always seems like you just don't care about each other, to be honest."

Another political issue inside europe, another conflict that waited to be solved for such a long time now. Nobody could tell how long it will take for the United Kingdom to break, or if it will stay like this as a connection between the four nations for another eternity.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:37 am

"Sometimes... It's true..." She remembered the few times where they were acting like good brothers. "It's just... We've lived together all our inmortal life here and so far away from the others that bothers us now to see us."

Alice felt a little envious of Louise. The another blonde has a decent relationship with her siblings. Or that was she's thinking.

"Um... Louise, how is your relationship with your siblings?" She asked shyly.
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Luise listened silently, as the other talked, and took her seat on the table the other one was looking at. Yes, it could be stressful, to be together all the time with the whole family, she knew this problem.

"I see..."

As she was asked about her siblings, her eyes began to roam trough the room, not concentrating on a specific spot. She had a huge family. Not only the Kingdom of Prussia, but also Kingdoms like Saxony or Baiern.
And not to forget the hundreds over hundreds of smaller kingdoms during the early years.

"Let's keep this simple... I get along with Ludwig perfectly fine. Gilbert is sometimes annoying, but he is a strict soldier, when things get serious. Julchen is very protective, we agree about most things, even if we fight often. Bavaria tries to get away from us all the time. Nobody knows the reason for that... And the other ones are just doing there own thing. If not for politic, we have rarely contact. It's really sad, because a really intact family must be nice, but I am happy that nobody really hates another."

Her right hand came to her head, roaming through her strands of blond.

"Our country was crushed over and over for centuries, and everyone was making a fuss about the independence of theirselves. Even towns and villages wanted to be on their own... So I am truly glad, that we all get along somehow nowadays - All together you could say it neutral, to positive."
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:50 pm

((Wales=Glen; North Ireland=Ryan ; Ireland=Bryan))

"Oh... You know, I'm envious of you... Perhaps you don't have a close connection, but at least you respect each other... Ryan lives like he was in kindergarten. Bryan is absolutely not interested in anything that happens to us. Glen is a zero. William is really mean with me and Arthur. And talking about Arthur: he doesn't recognize me like her twin sister."

She felt she would mourn at any time. But she reminded she had Louise in her "home".

"But, it doesn't matter. I have a nice house; my maids are my friends, too; the Queen likes my companion for tea time. Julchen and Gilbert are good friends when they're not with FROG and TOMATO-MANIAC. And, I apreciate you like a friend. I also love fairies and Minty (flying-mint bunny)"

She stared her sight to the window.

Last edited by AliceLUVSIggy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error)
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 pm

((Pfffft. I just laughed. Hard. In the former UK group from a few friends and me, our Scotland was called "Ryan". The name will never leave this family. Never. XD))

"But... Don't you think, it's just because they don't feel, like they are seen as people on their own? Your brother even introduces himself as the United Kingdom, not the country of England. And if you keep your brothers in mind, that's somehow ignorant." she whispered, not really wanting to sound like she would be angry on her or Arthur, and trying to avoid it, to get noticed by the other customers in the room.

"...Me? A friend?" The thing she just said. It was stunning to Germany.
She started to look around again, just everywhere other than the green orbs in front of herself.
"I hope you mean... Well, me, and not my people... It seems that many of them still have problems with the former western Allies, expect America... So..."
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:27 pm

((Well, "Ryan" is a common name there. It's not our fault that. XD))

She laughed softly.

"Don't misunderstand me, please. I'm talking about you and me, like humans. I KNOW how has been our past..." She was doing catharsis, remembering those wars.
"So complicated..." And she still remembered as had been her old friend, Japan.
"But, now, we can take time to be whatever we want. I'm not England right now. I'm... I'm just Alice and I invited my friend Louise to eat cupcakes".

Alice smiled with genuine joy, just before her brother served the "wake up" meal.
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:14 am

((Still, it seems to have a american touch... Now I want to look up the origin...))

She rested her head on her hand, which was held by the elbow, getting support from the table.
"If you say so..."
It was nice to be once treatened as a human, not as a nation, or a monster.
"But I still would prefer it, if we would split the bill. I would feel guilty if you would pay for me too."

Luise looked over the items, that were now on the table.
"Damn, the cupcakes look, like they would give you a sugar-shock..." she thought, not wanting to somehow say something negative about her food, it was a sensitive topic for England after all.
"The coffee smells really nice... They should serve stronger coffee at my place too. Not like in Norway, of course, but..." her fingers sled around the warm cup. "...I think it's okay how you and America make it. Mine is always more water than anything else."
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:23 pm

((After read well your post, I decided to fix mine. And sorry... I'm very mislead. hehehe ^^Wink)

"But... *sigh* Ok, if you prefer that..." She didn't want to discuss about the bill with the another girl.

When Louise stared the cupcakes, Alice recalled a phrase that William always told her and her brother Arthur.
"You know, bastard William says: You (Arthur and I) need all the sugar of the world to sweeten your temper a little bit." She tried to imitate her brother's voice before laugh. "He's insane... I'm not angry all time... Not like Little Bunny..."

Then, Louise talked about the different ways they had to make coffee. She seemed ironic similarity between "her coffee" and emancipated-bastard's.

"At least you saw it... If you say that to him damn fatso, he'd deny it and he would say: Old people can't drink coffee. Only boring and tasteless tea."

Last edited by AliceLUVSIggy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm very mislead. Sorry, again.)
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:52 am

((No problem dear <3 Thank you!))

"Yes, in fact, I would. Danke..."

She crossed her legs, making herself more comfortable on the chair and listened to what the other one had to say.
"Aww, how mean... Everyone is like that now and then. Well, maybe not Italy. No, not North Italy. But for everyone other it's completely normal."

...What was she saying...?

"Was? Meinst du das Ernst? To be honest... I always believed that both, Francis, as well as his sister, were older than you... Which makes his argument invalid, without a doubt."
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:42 am

"You're right, but... Let's say he doesn't see the difference between US and THEM". (She was making refference to France siblings and both Englands.)
"He forgot who taught him to make coffee for the first time, and he loved drink tea with us, when he was a child." Her eyes lose luster when she was talking about those memories.

"Arthur and I are old trash for him. That's the reason for our resentment." Despite her harsh words, not perceived anger in her voice.

"I think I already got over his arrogance and doesn't hurt me anymore his constant contempt. He's a big crying baby asking for attention. You think?"

She tasted one of cupcakes and started eating heartly. The cream was delicious for her.
"Moreover, it is Arthur who still cares what Fatso does or doesn't do".

She began to play a little with the another cupcake.
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:24 pm

((Gosh, I'm sorry for the late reply, I was busy with RL. OTL))

"It must be a nice memory for you, or?"
The look, that the person who was facing her got, was unmistakable.
"I somehow believe that most people are just amused, if you get angry about ´little things´ like being annoyed for a long period of time."

"I don't think you are like this at all. There is a difference between common chagrin, and a healthy human intellect."
She leaned back, taking a sip from her coffee.
"Out of all my enemies in Europe, you were most definitely one of the few who weren't acting like the've just made their was out of the asylum."

She thought about her questions, and decided, that she could just tell her how it was - France, neither of them, was anywhere in the near area, there was no way that s/he would ever hear of this.

"We have a joke over there at my home... How many gears got a french tank? The answer is two. One forward, for parades, and one backwards, to flee."

The short haired blonde closed her eyes for a second, listening to the mix of other conversations from all over the room, only single understandable words reaching her ear.

"He and Italy are at the same statues in a fight in my eyes. They just try to avoid these things in another way, the outcomes aren't too different though."
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:21 pm

"Maybe..." She thought about her own actions in every war she and her brother were... "The time relax the power-hungry souls. If you were born a few centuries earlier, I assure you had known the real wild side once we get." She giggled. "We decided not repeat Antique Rome's errors and take care, as the circunstances let us, of the Commonwealth".

After a little silence, Louise told her a joke. A JOKE?! Yes, Alice had heard very well. And she laughed very hard.

"Oh, my God! *joy tears and giggles* That was good..."
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:51 am

"I see... Still, we never got to know why he dissapeared, hm?"
A smile spread across her face, even if it was a bit creepy.
"We will experience if it will work in the future soon enough I think."

The german paused. Did she heard that right, someone was actually... Laughing about this? Without being german? Well, it was probably because England and France had countless arguments over all their time on the surface of the earth, but she hadn't expect it, to be actually... Funny? The thought itself was a bit new for her, after all her whole family was said to don't have a common sense of humor.

"I may not be good with smalltalk or these things, but if we're talking about someone like him(/her)... France is really nice and all this, but his reputation is really bad at my place. Not in a horrible way, but more like in ´What the heck, he got an army?´"
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next