Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russia/Male!Bela

2 posters

Go down

Russia/Male!Bela Empty Russia/Male!Bela

Post  Yonda Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 am

Click.

A deranged smile spread across his pale face. "Ooh, I got lucky this time, da?" Long fingers stroke the thin, black barrel of the revolver, feet propped up on a worn out footrest as the large man snuggled deeper into the plush chair. He waved his free hand lazily.

'Da, you did. But there are still five rounds left. Any one of them could kill you.'

He grinned, a giggle bubbling forth from his lips. "I know that~! That's the excitement!" He pointed the gun toward the wall, and pulled on the trigger. Click. "Hmm, four rounds. I have a twenty-five percent chance."

'A one-fourth chance--'

"Of dying." The sly grin was back, as was the familiar pressure of cold metal against his temple. "Is this the one? I wonder~..."

'There's only one way of finding out.'

"Should I pull the trigger?"

'Just pull the trigger, already.' Click. Another giggle. 'Well, well, well. Who's a lucky bastard today?'

"I am!" he chirped up cheerfully, legs kicking up childishly. "What about you? Are you lucky?" Violet eyes, mad, psychotic, fixed on the wall, gun twirling in his hand. And then he stopped, maniacal glee shining darkly over his face. He pulled the trigger.

BANG!

The smell of gunpowder filled the air, and Ivan's face sobered, ignoring the smoking gun and instead focusing on the freshly-made bullet hole in the wallpaper. And then, there was the delayed reaction. His face contorted into one of rage, demonic and terrifying, and he jumped out of his seat, screaming as he hurtled his gun across the room. It clattered against the wall before scuttling across the hardwood floor, only to disappear underneath the bookshelf shoved into a corner. He kicked the footrest harshly, hands gripping the side table and throwing it across the room. He saw red.

What a laugh.

That's all he ever saw now; red, red, red! The snow was red, the walls were red! Her angelic face, contorted in pain and suffering, was splashed in red! Red spilled out of the man's head when Ivan bludgeoned him with a heavy pipe after he saw his precious Anastasia dead, stabbed to death with bloodied, red, bayonets. Red painted his clothes. His uniform was trimmed with red. His flag was red. The Nazis were red. Their blood was red. Everything was fucking red.

"NO! NO! NO!" Ivan's hands scratched at the wall where the bullet was lodged, begging for it to return, begging, begging, begging! "Why won't you just fucking kill me! Why do you run?!"

'Do you want to see red pour from your body? Do you want it to pain the floor and your boots? Do you want to bleed out until you die?'

"Well?! Do you want to die, Ivan?!" He laughed, fingernails cracking from the pressure he put on trying to rip off the wallpaper.

'Everything is red.'

"You stupid bastard! Now is not the time to die!"

'Just kill yourself already.'

"Don't play these games with yourself. Just shoot yourself!"

((h'okay, i think that's dark enough for now.))
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Russia/Male!Bela Empty Re: Russia/Male!Bela

Post  MaleStalkerBela Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:14 pm

((hasldkhjfkjhsd I am not worthy //flail

Okay so I looked up some history stuff and Russia re-occupied Minsk after WW1 on december 10 1918, which is about 6 months after the romanovs died, and like... a year and a half or so from when belarus became occupied, so yeah ;3; right after ww1.))

He sighed and stared up at the large doors to the mansion, his arms starting to ache from holding all his luggage. A car slowly trudged away from the front lot, and he watched it go. So he ended up back here again.. it was to be expected. A promise as extravagant as independence was not to be taken seriously, especially from a country in wartime.

With reluctance, he trudged into the house, letting out a sigh of relief at the warmth, in the middle of winter he should not have spent even that amount of time outside if he could help it.

There was no one in the main hall to greet him, but his return to the house was no great event anyways, everyone knew it would happen eventually, whether he had wanted to believe it or not. He knew where he was to stay well enough, anyways. His luggage he set down for a moment to take off his coat and boots, before picking it up again and advancing slowly up the grand stairs.

He gave only a sideways glance to the door of Russia's room before opening the door to the left of it, grabbing the key left in the keyhole where it was left for him, looking bleakly around the familiar bland furniture that inhabited his old room.

He closed his eyes and wondered what to do for a moment, when he heard a gunshot in Russia's room. "...Ivan?!?" He jumped up immediately and barged into his brother's room, panic flaring up in him. He paused a moment and looked over at his brother, his gaze flicking from his face, to the gun in his hand, to the hole in the wall.
"W-what happened?"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:13 am

"Aleks." Ivan looked up, straightening from where he had his head leaning against the wall. His violet eyes darted to the younger male standing there, and he smiled. It was a cold, unfeeling smile, though that was honestly not his intention. If anything, one could probably see the attempt at warm welcome behind the childish look. "You made it here safely, I see~" His voice was light and sickeningly sweet, like honey. "How was your trip, braht?" Ivan pushed away from the wall, posture immediately straightening--the sign of a soldier--and he smoothed out the wrinkles he made in his telnyashka, the sleeves shoved up to his elbows despite the cool draft wafting through the room from his open window. He stepped toward his brother, his heavy boots click-clacking on the floor. He stopped in front of the boy, heels snapping together and he bowed slightly, eyes glittering and reflecting in bluer ones. "I trust it was... peaceful?"

'Of course it wasn't. Nothing is peaceful about this country.'

"My country is beautiful, da?"

'If you like war and poverty.'
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:24 am

"Da, the journey had no interruption.." His voice was clipped, automatically speaking his Russian much more formally than he usually would to his brother, unconsciously mimicking his brother's formal greeting, giving him a subtle bow. "It has not been terribly long since I last lived here... though some has changed in my lands." Indeed it had, he had grown a few inches, and probably a year or two of human age. "...How have you been.. doing?" He shivered, feeling the cold draft from the window. Something was not right with his brother, he could tell.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:45 am

"I've been--"

'Trying to die.'

"--bored. It's irritating, da? There's so much more I could be doing, but..."

'But you can't; you're worthless.'

"...I just end up screwing up, da?" Ivan laughed, clapping a hand on Belarus's shoulder. "So I try to refrain from really doing anything."

'Not by choice.'

"Of course, not by choice!" Ivan rolled his eyes, as if what Aleks said-- 'It wasn't Aleks.' --was complete nonsense. "My boss thinks I'm dangerous, and I need to be isolated. Isn't that silly?"

'Of course it is. It's silly to leave you alone.'

Ivan hummed softly, staring at his younger brother for a moment, then turned sharply on his heel, walking to the window and pulling it shut. "You'll have to excuse me." He locked the window, a pale hand trailing down the freezing glass pane. "I like to get some fresh air in the house. It helps... clear my head."

'Because being alone with your thoughts is always the best choice. Open the window. Throw yourself out of it.'
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 am

"It's a bit cold for fresh air by now, braht. Don't get hypothermia." smiles a bit weakly at him, startled by how he was acting. He hadn't been this distracted when he was last in the house.. "Be careful." He walks slowly over to his brother, wrapping an arm around his waist comfortingly.

"Yes, your boss is quite... interesting. He spoke to me earlier, when I crossed the border. I suppose it is no longer a border.. anyways. He spoke of getting sestra Ukraine back. Many countries are competing over her.." He subtly tried to change the subject from his brother being dangerous... he simply didn't know anymore.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 am

"Ah, really? That is wonderful news! We can all be back together again! We will be one, inseparable family, da?" Ivan giggled, clapping his hands together and lacing his fingers. "I'll be sure to protect big sestra!"

'Just like how you protected the Romanovs?'
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 am

((//casually raping wikipedia for info on where all the soviet republics were on dec 10 1918))

"Da, it would make the house a lot less empty, especially with all the Baltics running off after the war.." He frowned a bit at the thought. Little Latvia and Estonia were being recognized by the rest of Europe as independent, and he was stuck in this big, empty house. Though perhaps, considering how Russia seemed to be acting, it was best he had someone to keep an eye on him. "I'm sure you'll do a great job."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:48 pm

"...Da, Raivis and Eduard left me." The smile on his face slipped into something more calm, however sinister. "...But they will come back to me before long. They won't stay away forever."

((alsjkd /crap reply but i couldn't think of anything))
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:51 pm

((liet left too. bela just didn't mention 'cause he's already used to thinking of liet as independent. he's jealous of the other two 'cause it's their first //pout))

"...Whatever you say, braht." Leans against him softly, trying to be comforting, trying to ignore the panicked thoughts of what could happen, living alone with his brother like this..
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 pm

((Yeah, I figured that, alskjdf. ;3; ))

"...You don't believe me, do you?" Ivan chuckled, the temperature seeming to drop in the room with the sound.

'No one ever believes you.'

"Do you think I'm weak, Aleks?"
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:02 pm

He froze. Well, everybody thought that right now, they had gotten pummeled in two wars, one of them from Japan of all countries. Granted in both those occasions he was considered part of Russia, some of the Russian territory given up when they had dropped out of the Great War..

"...If I called you weak it would be an insult to my own people, considering I am under your rule first of all your former territories in the west."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:48 am

'That was just a nice way of saying "yes, you are weak." How mean.'

"You didn't deny it. You think I'm weak." Ivan accused, blinking quickly. His look was equivalent to that of a scared puppy that had been kicked, but wasn't afraid to attack if the kicker's leg came near him again. "You doubt me. You don't think I can protect Katyusha."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:53 am

He blinked, wanting to take a step away but forcing himself to stay close to his brother, a small shiver going down his spine. "Nyet, braht, I know you'll do well. You've protected us before, I'm sure you can do it again."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:48 am

((did you forget this existed or just run out of ideas on what to do |D;; ))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:02 am

((the second, aslkdfhj. xD;; ))

"But I couldn't even protect the Royal family. How the hell could I protect you, or Ukraine? I'm weak." Ivan laughed bitterly. "Not even Lenin wants to see me. He forced me into the army, then put me under house arrest, like the Romanovs. I wonder how long it will be before the Bolsheviks come to kill me, too."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:04 am

"It's pretty hard to kill a country..." Sighs, and leans into Russia's arm, nuzzling him comfortingly. "And I'm here now, so don't worry.. we can protect each other.."

((kjasdflh sorry |D;;; ))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:10 am

((no, it's okay. alskdfhas cx ))

"It's unfortunate..." Ivan shut his eyes, his lip trembling. "I would like it if I died."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:14 am

"..." Sighs, staying close to Russia, rubbing his back with one hand. "It'll all turn out okay, don't worry..."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:21 am

"It won't. Nothing ever goes right for me." Ivan's eyes opened, looking almost panicked. He sucked in a deep breath. "The moment I find happiness, it's ripped away from me. Who to say it won't be any different this time around?"
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:26 am

Sighs and falls silent for a little. "...I don't know." Lets go of his hold on his brother, stepping back to look up at his face, blinking in sympathy.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:37 am

"I just... I-I can't keep up with it anymore. I hate it. I hate how my heart aches all the time. I just want it to fall out and stay out."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 am

"..." Gulps and hugs Ivan tightly, heaving a sigh. "It's not been all bad, right? You and China are friends now.. I.. I'm glad to still have you here.."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down