Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:45 am

"Perver--Eh?" Turns around and spots Jul, his mood immediately turning sour. "..Ciao."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Turns to see Julchen, he smiles slightly, but notices the sudden change in Lovino's voice. "Bonjour Julchen~ I see you are looking for a dress for the dance." he says glancing down at the dress in her arms.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Raises an eyebrow at Lovino, then turns to Francis, "Ja. Me and Antonio came. We had no idea you two were here as well.." She holds up the dress to show him better, "I was just about to try it on! Antonio said I'd look cute in it." Purposely added that last part in an attempt of making Lovino jealous.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:33 am

Looks at the dress, and nods, "..I think it'll look good. I'm sure if Antonio thinks so too, it will." He says calmly, doesn't EVEN care. He's with Francis now, right? Who cares about stupid Antonio, and stupid Jul. Hmph.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:52 am

"I must agree~. I think the dress would look very... Cute on you. But me an Lovino just found him a tux that will look perfect on him. Didn't we Lovi?" He says glancing at him, squeezing his hand gently.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:16 am

Flushes, and nods slightly, "S-Si, I guess.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:21 pm

"Hm...? Oh, can I see?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:11 pm

"Oui, it's right here in my hand." he said showing the super sexy tux of awesome off. B||
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:21 pm

....She looks away. "...You could have gotten better. I've seen a lot better ones here.." Oh gott, she's going into jealous troll girl mode.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Kinda just stares at her. Because he knows the tux looks great. So what's her problem. B|| "Well I wouldn't quite agree with that..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Continues to troll, the jealous side of her making her get annoyed by seeing the two together, "Well, maybe that's because you don't have good taste.." Looks at Lovino from the corner of her eye for just a split second before looking back at him, "You're going to a dance, dummy, not to court. It looks too formal and boring obviously no one would even consider getting that." Brushes some strands of hair from her eyes.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:09 am

Notices that Julchen is taking forever, goes to look for her in the changing rooms. "JUL~!" Practically screams out. "Where are youuu?" Walkwalk, bumps into Francis. B|
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:37 am

"Well, maybe you're just a jealous bitch." l: Just stares. Then he sees Spain and gets EVEN MORE angry. lll:
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:40 am

Is ran into. stumbles back a bit. "Antonio... there you are." he says flatly. This meeting was turning down hill very quickly and Francis wasnT enjoying it one bit.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 am

Glares at him, "J-Jealous bitch..--?" She turns and sees Antonio, relaxing a bit. But not that much.. "Hey..."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:45 pm

"Hola.. What's going on? Why is everyone so angry at each other?" Frowns. Wraps an arm around Jul. "Don't listen to their mean comments, Julchen."
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:18 am

Heart BREAKS. He stares at Spain for a few moments, then looks at the floor. His face starts to flush with anger, and he quickly turns on his heel, and quickly walks out of the store.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 am

His eyes follow Lovino as he walks out. Looks back at the other two and frown, narrowing his eyes. "Baise toi, both of you." runs after Lovino.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:43 am

She frowns herself as he says that, knowing what 'baise' already meant. She gets a raw feeling in her throat as she watches him run after the Italian. Feeling guilty, but angry too...

"........" This wasn't like she planned at all.. Looking for some sort of comfort, she turns and hugs the Spaniard, burring her face, "I-I feel like a horrible p-person..." Mutters against fabric.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:46 am

Romano's still walking as quickly as when he left, not even heading towards the car. He just wanted to get away from them. Why did he always have to be the bad guy?
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 am

Runs outside of the store, glances in all directions and spots the Italian. "Lovino! Wait!" runs after
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:58 am

He's murmuring angrily to himself while walking, pretending not to hear the other. Punches a street sign as he walks by it, tears pricking the corner of his eyes, "Cazzo madre stupida-- "
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:00 am

Finally catches up to him, paintin softly from running. Grabs his arm. "Lovino, wait. Please."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:06 am

Stops, not turning around. "..."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:12 am

"....Lovino...." looks down, staring at the ground. Francis shifts uncomfortably... he kinda knew... Lovino must have been lying when he said he didn't care about Antonio. If that was the case he wouldn't have gotten mad when the Spaniard wrapped his arm around Albino. Sure... When Julchen was being bitch he could see... but that's not when he left. That's why it was kind of hard for Francis to get out what he had to say.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next