Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ever important random chat/socialization thread!

+13
Doitsuko
StrictGermany
BlueBloodMusic
DanishKorge
russiassister
AliceLUVSIggy
Yonda
xSpain
AwesomeMein
Bonnefoylover
TheOriginalAsia
BuonoTomatoes
MaleStalkerBela
17 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The ever important random chat/socialization thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: The ever important random chat/socialization thread!

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:15 pm

AwesomeMein wrote:ajushaajuadaolsk-- I'm being emailed every reply you guys give to dis since I started this thread!! ;A; *HEAD DESK*

HAHAH. I have brought DOOM upon your email! : D
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

The ever important random chat/socialization thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: The ever important random chat/socialization thread!

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:16 pm

AwesomeMein wrote:Hey! I'm doing good! *just came from deleteing a crap ton of EMAIL THANKS A LOT BTW FOR THAT LOVI*

Y-YOU LOVE ME~~~~~~~~
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:19 pm

MY POOR INBOX. ;-; YOU GUYS KEEP RAPING IT.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:20 pm

What's wrong with inbox rape? B|
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:20 pm

LOVI. YOU HAVE 69 POSTS. 8D *SHOT* Actually, I'm gonna make a special rank just for number 69! ;D
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:21 pm

AwesomeMein wrote:MY POOR INBOX. ;-; YOU GUYS KEEP RAPING IT.

IT LIKES IT. IT'S A WHORE EMAIL. //shot
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:23 pm

OH DEAR, look at me.
Just chucklin'.
We're so awesome.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:24 pm

MaleStalkerBela wrote:

THAT'S THE BEST THING I HEARD ALL DAY.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:24 pm

What is the rank for 69? :DD
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Bonnefoylover wrote:What is the rank for 69? :DD

I need to go on my admin account to change it! You'll see it when you get to it! 8D
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Wait a minute, da fuck? I just realized I told the wrong thread which raped my inbox....I AM SO SORRY. But still the other one was so raped adhaidxj--
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:26 pm

AwesomeMein wrote:
MaleStalkerBela wrote:

THAT'S THE BEST THING I HEARD ALL DAY.

YOU'RE WELCOME.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:27 pm

AwesomeMein wrote:Wait a minute, da fuck? I just realized I told the wrong thread which raped my inbox....I AM SO SORRY. But still the other one was so raped adhaidxj--

....I was gonna say, I was the one who created this thread--- OH CRAP IS MY EMAIL BEING GANGRAPED. //checks
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:28 pm

MaleStalkerBela wrote:
AwesomeMein wrote:Wait a minute, da fuck? I just realized I told the wrong thread which raped my inbox....I AM SO SORRY. But still the other one was so raped adhaidxj--

....I was gonna say, I was the one who created this thread--- OH CRAP IS MY EMAIL BEING GANGRAPED. //checks

OH GOD IF YOURS IS GANGRAPED THEN IS MINE-- //RUNS TO CHECK AS WELL
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:30 pm

HAH, MY EMAIL REMAINS PURE AND VIRGIN. SUCK IT, PRUSSIA, YOUR EMAIL IS THE ONLY RAPED ONE.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:30 pm

O-OH GOOD.
My email is pure as well.. /sighs
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:31 pm

BuonoTomatoes wrote:
MaleStalkerBela wrote:

I CANT STOP LAUGHING. MY MOM WALKED IN AND SHE WAS LIKE, "WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU"

Oh nothing, it's just that me and my friends are gang raping Bela's inbox. Bl NOTHING TO IT..
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:33 pm

D'8 I have my settings so that it notifies me when someone responds to me, because like on FS, I keep forgeting to respond to people. ;A;
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:33 pm

AwesomeMein wrote:
BuonoTomatoes wrote:
MaleStalkerBela wrote:

I CANT STOP LAUGHING. MY MOM WALKED IN AND SHE WAS LIKE, "WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU"

Oh nothing, it's just that me and my friends are gang raping Bela's inbox. Bl NOTHING TO IT..

YOU SHOULD SEE ME.
Just sitting in my living room DYING.
MY dad's like "Are you on drugs. Bl "
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:35 pm

AwesomeMein wrote:
BuonoTomatoes wrote:
MaleStalkerBela wrote:

HEY. MY INBOX IS WHOLE AND VIRGIN, UNLIKE YOUR WHORE INBOX TAKING IT FROM EVERYONE.

AwesomeMein wrote:D'8 I have my settings so that it notifies me when someone responds to me, because like on FS, I keep forgeting to respond to people. ;A;

HAH. Sucks to be you. Except your inbox likes it, like the whore it is.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:38 pm

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT INNOCENT EMAILS BEING RAPED?!!
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Bonnefoylover wrote:WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT INNOCENT EMAILS BEING RAPED?!!
Because Bela's an insane person.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:40 pm

BECAUSE..... IT'S AN IMPORTANT ISSUE IN TODAY'S SOCIETY.

idk man.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:40 pm

BuonoTomatoes wrote:
Because Bela's an insane person.

H-hey :c
Love me..
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:41 pm

MaleStalkerBela wrote:

BECAUSE..... IT'S AN IMPORTANT ISSUE IN TODAY'S SOCIETY.

idk man.

See what I mean?

She crazy.

She even steals people's names. /STARESS.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next