Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied Conference and After-Conference!

3 posters

Go down

Allied Conference and After-Conference! Empty Allied Conference and After-Conference!

Post  Yonda Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:49 pm

((RP between YourHero, Prussia (as England), Bonnefoylover, TheOriginalAsia, and myself!
also excuse the crap opening post it's not my best, laskdfhj))

He rubbed his eyes blearily, stepping into the plain meeting room. He never understood why these meetings were held so early in the morning. He couldn't think properly until he'd been awake for at least two hours, but there was no way in hell we was going to wake up at 3 a.m. to accomplish that goal. So instead, Ivan stifled a yawn and set his folder down on the table, heading over to the coffee machine to brew himself a cup.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Allied Conference and After-Conference! Empty Re: Allied Conference and After-Conference!

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:49 pm

France sighs ecasperatedly as he walked into the meeting room. No one else was here besides for Russia. Great.... So he got to be alone with him. He made his to a chair and sat down ready to start and get this done with. Seated in his chair, he ran a hand through his hair then shook it out slightly. "Bonjour Russia..."

(( Derp... Since no one else is replying. And that was not crap. ;33; ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Allied Conference and After-Conference! Empty Re: Allied Conference and After-Conference!

Post  Yonda Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:53 am

"Mm? Ah, Francis. Dobroye utro…" Russia smiled sleepily, though the greeting didn't cover the extent it usually did. He yawned again, watching the coffee pot slowly fill. "Would you like some coffee?"

Last edited by Yonda on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:15 am

Francis glanced over at the Russian and the coffee, he was still a bit tired. He nodded, "Perhaps it would be a good idea..." he acknowledges.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Ivan nodded as well, stifling yet another yawn. At least the smell of the brew was staring to wake him up…

He pulled out two mugs from the little cabinet the coffee maker sat on. "Ah, I can remember. Do you like yours with milk and sugar?" Ivan glanced up to look at Francis, his head cocked to the side just slightly.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:23 pm

((SOB HI I'M HERE. sorry, i didn't really know what to do for this rp and this post is really short and lame but oh well alskdfjk deal with it))

Alfred threw open the door to the meeting room and stepped inside, grinning brightly. "Hey guys! The hero's here!"
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:03 am

Francis was just about to say how he liked his coffee with only a little sugar and that's it, but then.... idiot number one walked through the door. He sighed, "Bonjout Alfred.... could you not be any louder in the morning?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum