Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  xSpain Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Yesh. ;3; Wakes up in the morning, yawning. Goes to brush his teeth and then goes to the kitchen to warm up the pancakes.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Wakes up before Romano, yawning softly. He stumbles out of the bed, his hair a perfect sexy mess. He stands there for a minute trying to wake up when he realizes something, quickly goes for his phone and dials a certain albino's number knowing she won't be awake yet, but oh well.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:50 pm

And yup. She was still asleep. But she squirmed a bit as she finally realized her phone was ringing. It was right by her, so luckily she heard it. Groaning, she reached for it and checked to see who it was, "...." She wasn't sure if she should feel happy, or not by this. Just at the last ring, she answers the phone, "...Hey..." Frowning and speaking quietly as she rubbed her eyes. "I was asleep you know....."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:27 am

"Ah yes.... I assumed as much..." he said smiling slightly pacing slowly around the room. "I apologize for not calling yesterday..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:50 am

".........So what are you calling for.." She sat up in bed, scratching her hair that was now in a mess...Well more than it normally is.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:12 am

"Well, I told you I would call....." glances over at the sleeping Italian. Smiles because he looks so cute. B|
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:57 am

'".........L-Listen,... I.....When I kissed you on the cheek yesterday...I...." Looks down at her lap, "...I-It's just that I really l-liked you and when I heard you talking with Lovi....I-It just really hurt. And I can't believe that after that, you kissed my cheek. Th-That made me feel even worse...And stupid for even thinking that y-you could like some bitchy girl like me..." Bites her bottom lip, just letting it all out. She didn't want to, but when she started, a feeling just got into her that she just should tell him exactly how she felt towards him.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:05 am

Francis felt so bad, and he didn't know how to reply to her feelings. He stood there staring absentmindedly into the air before he started speaking again. "Julchen..." he said in a soft tone. "Maybe we should talk about this face to face, instead of over the phone, non? Maybe I can take you out for a coffee?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:34 am

She sniffed, "...Wh-What about school...?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:47 am

"I wasn't planning on going today anyways..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:52 pm

"...W-Well... I guess we could..."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 pm

"Bon.... I'll pick you up in about less than two hours. Are you at home?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:04 pm

She glanced around. She would have to go back home to change clothes anyway.. "Uhm...At Antonio's house but I'll be leaving to go to my house soon anyway.."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:53 pm

"Ah..... so your at Antonio's... Is he still angry with me?" He says pacing around the room again, taking more glances at Lovino.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Sighs, sliding off her bed. "Hn...We didn't talk about what happened earlier when we got to his house...M-Maybe...?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Sighs, "....Well... I'll just have to talk to you later Jul. I'll see you soon."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:54 pm

"Ja....Bye.." She hangs up, groaning lightly. Starts getting dressed, walking out the door to see if Antonio was already awake.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 am

He sighs as he hung up on his end, walking back over to the bed. He crawled in and wrapped his arms around Lovino, gently nuzzling into his back.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 am

...Wakes up, and turns over, "..Francis.. what are you doing?" He yawns, rubbing an eye with his fist.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:05 am

"Mmm.... I have to get ready to go soon... And you have school today..." Well he did too, but he was skipping.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:13 am

"Go where? I'm not going to school." He frowned, closing his eyes again, and pulling the blankets up.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:18 am

"And why not?" he asked snuggling against him, ignoring the question directed to him.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:20 am

"Because I have a raging hangover and I dont--" Turns over, looking at him, "Where are /you/ going, then?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:28 am

"Somewhere...." he mumbled softly not sure if he should tell him or not. He didn't know how the other would react, even if it was all innocent.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:33 am

..He knew, now. The other didn't want to tell him, so he had to be going to see Jul. ..That wasn't so much the part that hurt him, he trusted France(mostly) to not do anything.. what hurt was the face that he was trying to keep secrets. Was he not trusted enough? "..Well. Have fun, I guess." He frowned, but hid it in the pillow his face was buried in.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next