Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France, Austria and Prussia~

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

France, Austria and Prussia~ - Page 3 Empty (( /totally forgot too orz ))

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:21 am

She pulls back after bobbing her head for a few more seconds, looking back up at him with his cum making trails down her lips. She swallows thickly as she stands up, her fingers trailing up his body with that smirk on his face.

" You taste so good, Roddy~ Mm, now doesn't that feel better~? ...I know I'd feel special if two people wanted me so badly like this at the same time, whether I liked them or not." She licks her lips slowly, cleaning the cum from her lips with a whip of the tongue, "I would have done this ages ago if I knew how hard it was to pleasure you, the longer the more fun." <3

Attacks his lips with a deep kiss, immediately forcing her tongue into the wet cave. Julchen knew he would hate to actually taste himself like this, which was all the more reason for her to. With a hand, she started to unbutton her shirt.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

France, Austria and Prussia~ - Page 3 Empty Re: France, Austria and Prussia~

Post  BlueBloodMusic Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:35 am

He stiffens up again and bites her tongue in an attempt to make Jul stop kissing him after what she just did.
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Frowns and makes a sound, pulling back, "O-Ow..!".....She stares at him, eye brows furrowed. She slaps him across the face.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Grabs a fistful of hair and pulls it yanking his head back. "Non, non, non~~ That wasn't very nice was it Roderich~?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:24 pm

His face scrunches in pain from the slap and having his hair pulled. "I don't care if that wasn't nice." Roderich just about hisses, "It's not as if you two are thinking about being nice."
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 pm

She rubs her tongue around in her mouth, making a face, "Oh, we aren't nice to you? If you don't care, why should we?" Still glaring, but a small smirk forms as she gets an idea..."Oi, Francis.."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 pm

"Oui, ma lovely Julchen?" He says tightening his grip slightly on the others hair.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:59 am

"The priss here is saying that we aren't nice...How about you show him how nice we really are, ja~?" She says, backing away and kneeling down back into her bag, pulling out some bondage and a phone. Standing back up, she holds up the phone and smirks.

"Wouldn't it be a shame is someone saw you like this...~?" Chuckles, "Perhaps Elizabeta would like to see~?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 am

Roderich blinks and stares at Julchen for a while, his face still twisted in pain. He mutters, "Ja... Und such a shame when you both get hit by her frying pan.."
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:21 pm

"Tch..!" She slaps him hard across the face again, quickly grabbing his chin and pulling it down to get him to look right at her. "Nein. What's a shame is that you still haven't learned your place yet still after what we did..! But that'll change..." With those last three words, her smirk reappeared as she imagined it all in her head.

"Now...I was going to let Francis fuck the senses out of you in your bedroom... But..." She yanks him out of the Frenchman's grip and harshly pushes him down onto the cold floor, "..You don't deserve such luxury you, priss!!" Grinning madly she moves aside and gives Francis a look, "Have fun, and don't hold back on him, ja? Any position will look great on camera, just make sure it's really revealing~~"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:29 am

Stands over him, grinning smugly. Kneels in front of him, and grabs his chin, tilting his head up to look at him. "That sounds absolutely wonderful idea Jul. Wouldn't you agree Roderich?" Chuckles, "I know I'll at least enjoy it." Runs his thumb over the others lips.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:38 am

Closes his eyes and attempts to ignore them, knowing that will soon be impossible. He doesn't know what to do anymore, he's in pain and about to be in even greater pain. He doesn't quite understand how this even for to this point.
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:41 am

Frowns, not liking he didn't get an answer. "Whatever, no matter, I'll have you using that voice of yours momentarily anyways." he says unzipping his pants and moving them over his hips down his legs.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3