Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:38 am

His lips then travel along her neck instead, since he got no reaction. The small kisses only leading to the promise of more.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!

Post  AwesomeMein Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:46 pm

She curls in her fingers and toes tightly, now beginning to squirm, "N-Nnn.." She trembled lightly, trying not to make any sounds for him, because those moans might urge him on, "B-Bitte, s-s-stop..." The girl is just so confused with her emotions at the moment, but one thing that's for sure is that she is scared.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty ((Well damn. If I keep going I wil be a rapist. :/ ))

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:57 pm

He stops looking down at her expression. He's known her long enough to know how she feels. With a soft groaning sigh, he stands up muttering a half-hearted apology. Then extends a hand to help her up. He'd stop this time for her, but it didn't help that after all this he was already a little turned on..... cough.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty (( Casey was right then about yesterday theeen. 8D ))

Post  AwesomeMein Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:13 pm

She stares up at him for a moment....Then she puts her hand on the wall for support as she stands up, not looking at him anymore.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty ((>B| ))

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:26 pm

"....." sighs. "Julchen..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty (( c: ))

Post  AwesomeMein Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:32 pm

She glances at him when he says her name, "....Was..?" she mutterd.

Lathers some soap in her hands and rubs along her arms.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty ((Do you want me to rape her?! I will!!))

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:49 pm

"Nothing..."

He starts washing himself, but keeps his eye on her from the corner of his eye.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty (( What do you think~? |D ))

Post  AwesomeMein Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:52 pm

She looks away, continues to wash her body.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty ((Well she was making me feel bad. B| but fine I will!))

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Keeps washing, sneaking glances at her. Though it robably wasn't a good idea he kept doing that to himself.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty (( |DD ))

Post  AwesomeMein Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:08 pm

She notices this and looks at him, "Stop it."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty ((Youre a horibble person. xDD ))

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:24 pm

"....Stop what?" He says smiling again.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty (( 8D OH AM I? ))

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Cheeks flushed, "Looking back at me!" ////
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty ((Yes. Yes you are. xD ))

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:33 pm

"I can't help myself~."He says in a low voice bringing his hand to her face, and tracing his thumb across her lips.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty (( Don't forget loveable! :{D ))

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Stares at his thumb, "U-Uhm...." she quickly turns and turns off the water, "I-I'm done.." she lies.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty ((I didn't forget. B| ))

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:59 pm

((And I thought she was supposed to fall in love with him. Not be raped into loving him. B|| ))

Under impulse he moves behind her and wraps his arm around her, pulling the girl closer. He nuzzles the back of neck gently. "No you're not, you just started."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!  - Page 2 Empty (( :'D ))

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:06 pm

(( *TOTALLY FORGOT*.,.....Well...You can love someone and yet not wanna get fucked in da butt. Bl ))

She's so red in the face right now, she shuts her eyes and chuckles nervously, "I-It's fine, I only really needed to wash my legs." Which she didn't even do yet.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:14 pm

((That's why he you shouldnt be wanting him to rape her. B| I dont think I'm gonna love someone who rapes me. B| ))
"You haven't even done that yet..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:26 pm

(( Your call then! :U ))

"Ja, ja, I know!" Pouts lightly, adverting her eyes.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 pm

((Fuu.... I don't know we'll see what happens.))

"Mmm Je t'aime~" says in a hushed whisper kissing across the back of her neck. He was getting tired of resisting what he wanted. And what he wanted was her. She didn't want wash. Fine. She could wash afterwards.

(( I-I guess h-he is...))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:39 am

(( As I can tell :> ))

She's surprised to hear him say that, Jul doesn't really know how to respond. She tences and shuts her eyes once more. "F-Francis...." Cheeks bright red.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:00 pm

He turns her around, facing him and pins her arms up against the shower wall. His sweet kisses across her neck soon travel down towards her breast latching onto her sweet rosebud.

((Hmph. B| ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:20 pm

She shivers at the feeling, trying her best not to moan for him, but she fails. "N-Nnn!" She squirms a little.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:54 pm

He swirls his tongue around it, sucking om her gently, then moving to her other breast keeping with the same minstrations. His hand ventures off on it's own adventure. It found it's way on her thigh, making small circles while slowly inching farther up.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:23 pm

She shuts her eyes and her cheeks redden. Although her hand is free, the Prussian only grips the shower wall with it. Wh-Why am I letting him do this...? She wasn't fully convinced that she actually wanted this, her body was still clearly shaking. Especialy her legs since his hand was so close to the spot no one else was suposed to touch. She just wasn't fighting back against her friend and allowed him to continue, for the mean time atleast....Julchen still needed to understand all of this.

She makes a small noise, "F-Francis..." She opens an eye.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:30 pm

He looks up as his mouth leaves breast. A small thread of saliva still connecting the two. "Y-Yes..?" he says with a lustful look on his face.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next