Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France and Romano RP- Rain shower

3 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

France and Romano RP- Rain shower - Page 2 Empty Re: France and Romano RP- Rain shower

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:40 am

"......." Stares after him. Why did he always do that to him..? Pouts slightly and follows after him with a sigh. "You know you could have both~." Because obviously, Francy pants wants both.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

France and Romano RP- Rain shower - Page 2 Empty Re: France and Romano RP- Rain shower

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:43 am

Taps his chin, "I could, couldn't I.." Reaches in the freezer, looking through it, "Chocolate or Vanilla?" He smiles to himself, he enjoys teasing France way too much..
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:51 am

Walks up behind him wrapping his arms around his waist, burrows his face in his neck. "Oui, you could, mon amour.... Vanilla." He said the last part almost in an exasperated tone. They could completely forget about the ice cream for all Francis cared.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:54 am

Blushes, and pulls the vanilla ice cream out, turning around in France's arms. Places three kisses on the other's lips, pouting slightly, "I can't make the sundaes with you holding me here.." Shivers, because the freezer door is still open, and he's right in front of it.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:00 am

Sighs, looking up at the ceiling trying not to roll his eyes. Places another kiss on the italian's lips. He lingers there for a moment, then pulls away. Takes a few steps back and moves to leans against the counter. Pouting because he's a baby. B| Stupid ice cream was ruining everything.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:03 am

"Stop your pouting." Huffs, opening a drawer to get out the ice cream scooper. "How many scoops do you want?" he says, as he gets on his toes, struggling two bowls in the top cabinet.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:07 am

"Hmph... two..?" Watches as the other struggles to get the bowls. Moves over and reaches up and grabs the bowls the smaller nation was trying to reach. "Why do you have them up there if you're going to have to have trouble reaching for them?" he asks setting them down on the counter for him.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 am

Blinks, grabbing the ice cream scooper, and opening the top of the ice cream, "Spain helped me put my stuff here when I moved in. He probably put those bowls there..They're the nice bowls so I never used them.." He gestures over to the other cabinet, "I have more, that I normally use, but these are better, so.." He says as he places two large scoops of ice cream in both bowls, then covers the top of the ice cream again.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 am

"Ah...well that makes more sense then." Thinks about how he hasn't spoken to Spain in a while. "...when was the last time he was over here?" He asked thinking to himself.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:23 am

Looks down for a moment, furrowing his brows, thinking. "...Ah." Grabs the ice cream, and walks to the freezer, placing the tub in, before shutting that door, and opening the fridge, to grab the chocolate syrup, "...four.. maybe five and a half months. I don't know. It's been a while." Frowns as he starts to think about it, turning back towards the ice cream.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:31 am

"Hmm..." considers this leaningback against the counter again. Watches quietly as the other moves around preparing the sundaes. Silently reflecting.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:33 am

"Why?" He questions, pouring the syrup over the ice cream, before placing it back in the fridge, and grabbing the whipped cream.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 am

"Oh... I was just curious..." He shrugs lightly. "I haven't talked to him in a while myself."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:49 am

...Stops for a moment, staring at nothing in particular. He really didn't like talking about Spain. It hurt a little, still. After a few short seconds, he shakes his head, and squirts the whipped cream in the bowls, before putting it in the fridge, "Want a cherry?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:53 am

Nods, "Mhmm." Walks over to the fridge and pulls the whip cream back out. "Don't put this away just yet." He says setting it down on the counter.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:10 am

Tilts his head, "..okay?" Grabs the cherries, and places one on the top of each sundae, before putting them away, and pulling out two spoons. Places the spoons in the bowls, and hands one bowl to France, "Here.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 am

Takes the bowl from his hands, tucks the whip cream under his neck, and grabs the Italian's free hand leading him to the living room. Sits down onto the the couch, pulling the other down with him.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:33 am

Plops himself on the couch, and leans on the other, turning the tv on to some random movie. l: Takes his spoon, and scoops a small bit of ice cream, before bringing it to his lips, and licking it off the spoon.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Sets the whip cream to the side, then leans back against the other. Mutters a soft content sigh. Scoops a bit of the ice cream onto the spoon, bringing it to his lips and licking it off. Glances at the Italian, trying not to be too much of a creeper. B|
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Sticks the spoon in his mouth, and sucks the remaining ice cream off, before dipping his spoon in again, repeating the two actions. "Mmm." ...Dips his finger in the whipped cream and turns to France. Dabs it on the other's nose, grinning.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Goes cross eyed trying to see the whip cream on his nose. Frowns, dipping his own finger in the whip cream. Dabs it onto the other nose, then runs his finger down all the way down his lips to his chin. Smiles. "Much better~."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Giggles.. until the whipped cream is on his own face, "H-Hey!" Totally just grabs a handful of the whipped cream from the top, and smushes it on the other's face, laughing.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Takes the whip cream he had set to the side and covers his hand with it, smears it all over the others face and down his neck to where the skin shows a little ok his chest. "My... your certainly are a messy eater~." he laughs.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:28 am

Alksdjas sputters, then moves to set down his bowl, before pouncing on the other, taking the can of whipped cream, and opening his shirt. Squirts it all over the other's stomach and chest, giggling. "So are youuuu!"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:51 am

"Well maybe you ought to clean it up," he says snatching the can from him. Pushes the other off of him onto his back. "Hmm now what should I do with this....?" he says tapping his chin pretending to think.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next