Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia-Chelles + Jul! c:

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia-Chelles + Jul! c: - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia-Chelles + Jul! c:

Post  UndertheSea Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Crap! How did she catch up so fast? Victoria, tried to speed up as fast as she could, using all the muscles in her legs she had developed from swimming and climbing around on trees. She was so close, the house was right there.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia-Chelles + Jul! c: - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia-Chelles + Jul! c:

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Grinning widely, she runs on the grass on the yard and jumps up over the steps and almost crashing into the door. She panted as she laughed, "H-Ha! I win! I win! I soo win!!"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Gets there just seconds after, coming to a sharp stop. Huffs when she's seen that's she's lost. "N-non, that's not f-fair." she pants, puffing out her cheeks. "I....fine... you win." she pouts.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm

"O-Of course I d-did..~!" Wraps an arm around her to bring her closer as she breathed heavily, "Y-You have to do what..I say for the rest..of the day!" She spoke in between pants.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:18 pm

"I k-know..." she groaned. To be honest, she never like people telling her what to do. She really walked into this one though.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:28 pm

"Kesese~!" She laughed, unlocking her door and stumbling inside. Sliding her bookbag off of her.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Walks inside behind her, "Wow... It's so clean." she says looking around.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:14 pm

"Ja, mein bruder keeps it like this all the time. He's the one who just ends up cleaning after me~!" Kicks here shoes off and sets them by the door. "You like it?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Nods, "Oui, it's very nice." She says watching the other girl, then decides to take off her shoes too, then leaves them by the door. "I'm a little thirsty after running, do you have water or something?"
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 am

"Mmhm." She nods, walking into the kitchen. "If you want, you can come see what other stuff you might want too." She adds, opening the fridge and pulling out a beer for herself...
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:50 am

"Okay," she says following her into the kitchen. Glances at the beer in her hand, but leaves it alone for now. Starts looking through a cabinet for a cup, "Where are your cups kept?"
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4