Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:49 pm

"Or you can leave it and we can go back to my place now." he said. It was actually pretty amusing seeing the other like this, though he wouldn't say so.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:54 pm

...hn. Whu'ever. *stares at France suspiciously for a moment before laying his head back on the countertop* 'f yer wimpy enough to be done now, migh' as well..
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 am

"I'm not being wimpy." frowns a little. He was so niot being a wimp. He had his reasons. Pays for his drinks, "Well lets go then..." Not very happy about being called a wimp still.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:46 am

*groans and sloowly stands up, very unsteady on his feet* uhhn. Fiiiine... le's go... *stumbles, nearly falling over*
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:52 am

Wraps his arm around him, keeping him from falling. Whispers in his ear, "And that's why I didn't drink anymore."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:57 am

*groans and pushes feebly against him, trying to get away half-heartedly, muttering* Don't touch me, yeh pervert... ((he has to be called a pervert at least once per rp //shot))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:18 am

"Well if you'd rather fall on your face, amour.." (( Poor Francis. ;3; ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:20 am

.....ungh. yer stupid.. wha'ever, fine. bu' dun try anythin' *slowly walks with him, suulking* ((eheheh <333))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:29 am

"I wouldn't think of it." obviously lying. B| walks out to his car with him. Opens the door on the passenger side so he can get in.

Last edited by Bonnefoylover on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:35 am

((HIS CAT? http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/2868-2055243460.jpg Very Happy)) *staggers into the CAT, pretty much falling on the seat, trying and failing several times to get the seatbelt bucked* Mngh.. T-this buckle won' fiiit...
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 am

(( Oh dear god shush. )) "I think you're just a little too drunk." smirks. Buckles the seat for him.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:47 am

((HEE. Sorry I just watch Totoro for the first time not long ago |D So that's what I thought of when I read cat... eheh)) *blushes and glares at him for a moment, but isn't really able to hold a glare* Shuddup... 'm not that drunk
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 pm

(( xD God I replied so late. Dx you have permission to smack me. ))
"Ah, but you are very much drunk. You could even walk straight just seconds ago." he chuckles. Puts on his own seatbelt and starts the car.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:53 pm

((;3;'' I-I... It's okay..;n;)) Shuddup, ya bastard... *groans and leans back on the seat, closing his eyes*
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Pulls out into the street. Lalala driving. "Now, now. Don't be so mean... I am giving you a ride arent I?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:05 pm

*sighs* ..ngh. I guess. *closes his eyes, falling silent for a while except for some low groans* ....oi, fr'nce.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 pm

"Hmm?" he resisted the instinct to turn his head, and look at him. It seemed harder to do than usually. His head was just a bit fuzzy from the alcohol. It was a good thing he didn't drink too much, or else theyd be screwed.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 pm

yer people are the on's always full 'f d'pression 'n stuff, right? 'nnui or whate'er?
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:52 pm

He scoffed, "Ha, of course not." he said holding back a pout. He drove just a tad faster, driving I'm between cars. The faster theyd get to his house... the better.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 pm

*groans* hmph. Ne'ermind then. *looks out the window, his stomach churning a bit from the drive*
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Slows down as they approach his beautiful house. Turns into it and stops the car. "We are here.~"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:19 am

Ngh. Finally.. *clumsily unbuckles his seatbelt and opens the door, taking one step out before falling on his face* ......F'ck.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:21 am

Takes a deep then sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. He steps out of the car and walks over to the other side. "It looks to me like you need some help, mon ami~."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 am

*slowly gets up on his hands and knees, then looks up at france, eyes glazed over in drunken stupor* .....f'ne.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:26 am

Bends and takes the other by the arm. Helps him up to his feet, then proceeding to wipe any dirt off the others clothes. "Ah.. There, good as new, oui?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next